PDA

View Full Version : ...


UN3178
11-27-2012, 3:08 PM
...

UN3178
11-28-2012, 8:55 PM
TTT

UN3178
11-29-2012, 1:20 PM
TTT

UN3178
11-29-2012, 7:12 PM
TTT

UN3178
11-30-2012, 5:21 PM
All PM's replied. TTT

UN3178
12-01-2012, 4:36 PM
TTT

UN3178
12-02-2012, 8:07 PM
TTT

UN3178
12-05-2012, 10:49 AM
TTT

UN3178
12-06-2012, 1:28 PM
TTT

UN3178
12-07-2012, 7:00 PM
TTT

UN3178
12-09-2012, 11:25 AM
All PM's replied. TTT

UN3178
12-10-2012, 9:29 PM
TTT

UN3178
12-13-2012, 3:46 PM
TTT

UN3178
12-15-2012, 9:28 AM
TTT

UN3178
12-19-2012, 1:36 PM
TTT

PewCoatings
12-21-2012, 7:15 PM
Ill take it! PM sent and ill pick it up tomorrow if possible

markymark556
12-21-2012, 7:39 PM
2nd in line if deal falls through

zdogg7200
12-21-2012, 7:48 PM
3rd in line

PewCoatings
12-21-2012, 7:53 PM
Called and he decided not to sell :/

PewCoatings
12-21-2012, 9:16 PM
I agree wit jfuller429... I dont mind that he decided not to sell, i mean yea i wish i coulda nabbed the rifle, but a mans property is still a mans property... If he decides he doesnt wanna sell then thats his right folks!... Its life, Deal! i appreciate you answering my call and my PM with honesty and promptness

PlayHard
12-21-2012, 10:07 PM
I'm new so my opinion may not matter amongst the vets, but I'm still a buyer and enthusiast. A while back I contacted Connor and made an offer. My offer was just a bit shy of his posted price and he decided not to sell. All within his prerogative, just as now, given the recent political climate. I've been "collecting" a bunch recently and if I didn't have what I have now, it would cost me a fortune to replace it . . . not to mention the opportunity to replace any of it. Sorry guys . . . I'm good with Connor, I'd rather have than not have right now. My two cents.