PDA

View Full Version : 2 men sentenced in Fast & Furious case

jaymz
11-27-2012, 5:28 AM
http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2012/11/27/abqnewsseeker/2-sentenced-in-fast-and-furious-case.html

I wonder how involved these guys really were. Too bad that the people higher up the ladder will never see the inside of a prison cell.

cineski
11-27-2012, 6:03 AM
This country is really starting to disgust me. We need to come up with a step by step timeline of how this was a deliberate effort by the communists (Holder being one of them) in our government to socially engineer the American public into wanting more gun control. Eric Holder has publicly stated he wants to make gun ownership uncool through social engineering. I also remember right before Gun Walker came into public light, the liberal news stations started reporting a lot on how American gun owners and American gun laws were the cause of innocent Mexicans being killed (part of the social engineering through the news). Which news company was it that Holder had all those massive number of emails with? Was it MSNBC?

NissanPreRunner
11-27-2012, 6:21 AM
I bet you that they are probably just two little scape goats to make the "whiners" happy.