PDA

View Full Version : P250 owners?

fmunk
11-26-2012, 2:28 PM
Just wondering how many P250 owners are out there. New or old grip style?

JeremyS
11-26-2012, 3:51 PM
I think Sig sold like 12 of these guns :p

It's a shame it didn't take off, too. I like the modular idea a lot. It's one of the reasons I bought a Beretta Nano. I just hope that Beretta actually follows through and makes different frame options and other things to take advantage of it. Sig made a sweet, modular platform but then very little "modular stuff" to put the chassis in. Looks like Beretta is releasing FDE, OD, and Pink frames any day now plus some other things... so at least it's a step in the right direction.

fmunk
11-26-2012, 3:52 PM
Sig sold plenty. I used to have one and just realized I still have some parts and accessories left over. Just gauging to see if it's worth listing here on Calguns in addition to the other boards.

89 Vision
11-26-2012, 10:50 PM
I sold mine a few months ago to a fellow CG'er. I had the full size .45acp with medium grip. The gun had a real nice feel, and I'm surprised it's not more popular. I always planned to get a sub-compact 9mm kit, but never got around to it. Too bad too because if I had two kits, I might have kept the gun because of it's versatility.

1911su16b870
11-27-2012, 8:35 AM
I really loved the p250 design and smooth DAO trigger and am sorry that they did not find any contracts to continue with the design.

They are a perfect design for 80% pistol builds if you could get the remaining fire control components from sig.

gumby
11-27-2012, 8:41 AM
Great ergo's and the smoothest and lightest trigger I've ever felt. Mine were exceptionally accurate and easy to shoot. Both are gone now because they were problematic and first gen. I believe the second gen are a lot better. I now EDC a 2022.