PDA

View Full Version : Looking for gun range/ffl dealer in SF Bay Area

MKUltra
11-25-2012, 12:10 PM
Seeking recommendations for an ffl dealer which also has a range where I can fire long rifles (5.56-308). I bascially want to try a rifle out then buy it at the same location from private party in the SF Bay Area.

BeniciaHD
11-25-2012, 5:50 PM
Bullseye in San Rafael is a great place. I think you're good with a long gun using their ammo. Not sure if they do transfers.

sundayduffer
11-25-2012, 6:07 PM
Reeds in Santa Clara, Target Masters in Milpitas. Both indoor ranges and do ffl transfers.

sundayduffer
11-25-2012, 6:08 PM
Reeds in Santa Clara, Target Masters in Milpitas. Both indoor ranges and do ffl transfers.
Oh..im not too sure about them letting you shooting their new rifles...i doubt so. Unless they have a demo one, but i doubt that also.

ptroxx
11-25-2012, 6:13 PM
Oh..im not too sure about them letting you shooting their new rifles...i doubt so. Unless they have a demo one, but i doubt that also.

Guess you ddint read his org post....

I dont think there are many ranges that you can shoot up to a 308.. I know reeds only does 22, bullseye does 223 but you use there own ammo.. you may want to check out jackson arms.. I think they may let you shoot a 308 I was just there and seen some long guns in there.. and I think they do ppt..

best bet is to get on the phone and make a few calls to get the correct info..

Broccoli Killer
11-25-2012, 6:51 PM
^Unfortunately Jackson Arms only allows pistols on their lanes as of two or three months ago.

ptroxx
11-25-2012, 6:57 PM
^Unfortunately Jackson Arms only allows pistols on their lanes as of two or three months ago.

i was just there last weekend and seen long guns on the range...

but like i said better to call and get the reaj scoop ..

Cary1911
12-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Jackson arms doesnt allow any rifles as of a few months ago. pistols and shotguns only...