PDA

View Full Version : DROS question

explorerdude
11-23-2012, 9:43 AM
Have you guys noticed that when you are going to DROS a firearms, it jumps straight to the purchaser info, skipping the first two tabs. Anyone else notice this?

tenpercentfirearms
11-23-2012, 9:47 AM
Have you guys noticed that when you are going to DROS a firearms, it jumps straight to the purchaser info, skipping the first two tabs. Anyone else notice this?

Yes it started doing that after their update last week.

kemasa
11-24-2012, 1:49 PM
Yes, it is quite annoying, but something which I will have to get used to since I doubt that they will fix it soon.

mcisniper
11-24-2012, 3:36 PM
But at least most of the DROS printouts are now on one sheet of paper; not all just some :rolleyes: .

kemasa
11-24-2012, 3:57 PM
All DROS are on one sheet of paper if you have the settings correct (then it makes some of the others small, but such is life).

explorerdude
12-01-2012, 2:17 PM
been a month and still the same, I guess we got to get use to it for good. Annoying!

explorerdude
12-01-2012, 2:18 PM
All DROS are on one sheet of paper if you have the settings correct (then it makes some of the others small, but such is life).

+1 you are correct

Eddy's Shooting Sports
12-02-2012, 1:10 PM
I noticed this too. Mostly when I forget to check "not a gun show sale" (this should be defaulted)

kemasa
12-02-2012, 1:14 PM
Actually, I don't think that any of the items should be defaulted since then it is easy to make a mistake when it is the other way. In the past, the number of long guns defaulted to "1", which make it really easy to leave it that way when doing more than 1 long gun.

It should default to the first tab though. I suspect someone saved the form incorrectly.