PDA

View Full Version : Glock 19 Gen 4 Range Report

TheCorporation
11-22-2012, 6:43 AM
I finally got my trigger pull down and my shots are where I want them to be. I know I read people say that Glocks shoot to the left, but really, it isn't the gun, it's probably your trigger pull. I went through the same thing, too. All of my shots were veering left and it was making me upset, but after getting used to my firearm and getting used to the trigger pull, I was able to easily correct this operator error.

Check out this 5-round grouping. I was very pleased with it.

http://i50.tinypic.com/295a2ph.jpg

I just wanted to show that even someone like myself who was a beginner to shooting and just started shooting a handgun for the first time a couple months ago, can improve drastically with practice and proper trigger pull/technique. For those that are already shooting like a stud, kudos to you! But to those who are struggling a bit, just keep practicing and getting the trigger pull down and you will be good!

terdog
11-22-2012, 8:51 AM
ptise makes perfect.

No1Smitty
11-22-2012, 9:01 AM
Where are the pics of the G19 G4 ? :)

bambam8d1
11-22-2012, 1:21 PM
nice... yeah I definitely need some practice on my new gen 4 G19 as well. Went to the range a few times and my groups were less than I wanted. Given I am also used to shooting my 5" 1911... o well.. better get some more practice