View Full Version : Hope for S&W Sigma owners - Galloway Precision

11-20-2012, 8:37 AM
I'm waiting my 10 days for a LC9 I have in jail, and then I'm giving it the Eric Galloway(Galloway Precision) treatment. However in emails with Eric and browsing his site, I noticed he is coming out with Sigma parts. I sold my 9mm Sigma VE to a friend who still has it, so I emailed Eric about the Sigma stuff, and he said to look for it after the first of the year, said the trigger pull will be around 3.5lbs, but still a long pull, but can shorten the reset. He also has SS guide rods with recoil springs.....

Anyway might be just the ticket for those who love the pistol, but hate the 12 lb trigger, I will ask him if the extra trigger work some have had S & W will help or make any difference with his stuff.

Galloway makes stuff for these other pistols as well.

Ruger Performance
LC9 Performance Parts
LCP Performance Parts
SR9 and SR40 Parts
SR9c and SR40c Parts

Caracal Performance
C Model Parts
F Model Parts

Smith and Wesson
Bodyguard 380 Performance
SIGMA and SD Performance

Kel-Tec Performance
P3AT and P32 Performance Parts
PF9 and P11 Performance Parts

Taurus Performance
738 TCP Performance
709 Performance
24/7 Gen 2 Performance
809 Performance

11-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Caracal parts? Interesting :)

11-20-2012, 7:54 PM
Saw the Sigma section when I was looking for parts for my SR40. The SR40 is much better out of the box than the Sigma for only about $100 more. Not bashing the Sigma because I had one for 4 years and did the spring mods but still not as nice as the SR40. Maybe the Galloway parts will help but if its another $50 - $70......why?

11-20-2012, 8:01 PM
Updated sigma? SD9 VE made it to the roster weeks ago.

11-20-2012, 9:24 PM
Another option is the Apex Tactical spring kit for the Sigma:

11-20-2012, 10:29 PM
Why? For the poor saps that have the Sigma (like my buddy who I sold mine too), who knows it might make this hated pistol actually bearable, maybe even fun. I would guess it will be in the $15 to $20 range for the spring kit, so if you have a Sigma and $20 and don't really care much for the much hated 12lb long gritty trigger......might be worth a look. I'm already going to borrow back the Sigma from my buddy and do this mod when ever the springs become available,

I only mention it cause I had one and saw the Galloway is coming out with this kit, it's really not a bad looking or handling pistol, just terrible trigger, for some reason I feel like I should spread the word, I always wanted to like that gun, but couldn't hit a thing with it.