PDA

View Full Version : Shipping wrong item, not once but twice!!!

RookieShooter
11-20-2012, 7:38 AM
I ordered a PRI 6.8 SPC 10rd Magazine (SKU #195) and PSA sent me a 5 rd Magazine. I sent the customer service an email, stating the problem and got a reply saying that they will send out another one.

Wow!! I'm very impress.

Several days later, the package arrived from UPS and a C-Products Defense 6.8 SPC 10rd Magazine was in the box. Not impressive!!!!
So I sent the customer service another email stating that they sent me an incorrect item again.

It has been over a week now and no reply. :mad::mad::mad:

guns4life
11-20-2012, 7:42 AM
Did u keep the first mag?

RookieShooter
11-20-2012, 7:56 AM
I still have both of the incorrect mags in my possession and will ship them back as soon as I get this problem resolved.

11-20-2012, 7:59 AM
That sucks! Any phone number you can call?

Palmetto State Armory
11-20-2012, 8:15 AM
It took me less than a minute to go grab the correct magazine. I am really disappointed that your order was screwed up twice. Please PM me with your online order number so that I can get the correct PRI magazine sent out today.

Thanks,

FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
11-20-2012, 9:13 AM
Hope they let you keep the mags for your trouble.

RookieShooter
11-20-2012, 3:02 PM
PSA just sent me a paid return label and tracking info for a replacement magazine.
I'll return their incorrect mags and looking forward to get the right one.

Thank you, PSA.

RookieShooter
11-21-2012, 8:48 AM
I would like to add this to the record that PSA allows me the option to keep the wrong magazines or send its back with the prepaid postage. Since I didn't pay for them, I'm going to return them but it's very nice of them for the offer.

I'm very happy and satisfied with PSA support. They may not be perfect but at least they are doing their best to satisfy their customers.

Kudos to PSA. Will definitely do business with them again.