View Full Version : Just Received my New Revolution Stock for my 10/22

mike in CA
11-19-2012, 4:14 PM
I just got my new revolution stock for my Ruger 10/22 and I can't say enough about how nice they are. The fit and finish are perfect and they feel so much more comfortable than an original stock. I picked the Yukon Extreme thumbhole stock in woodland camo; and let me tell you, pictures do not do it justice. It is goregous. They are certainly not for folks that like the tactical look, but if you like the look of a professional looking taget rifle, these are worth checking out. I found a guy on Ebay that sells them brand new for $155 and free shipping. He also installed a nickle sling nut for only $2 so I can add a Bipod. He ships priority mail, and I got it in two days. I looked around for a while and I think he has the best deal around. I recommend him highly if you are in the market for that kind of stock for your 10/22.

I also bought a new Kidd 20" fluted stainless match barrel, a Kidd 2 stage trigger, Kidd cross pin set, Kidd bolt buffer, Kidd cocking handle and a Kidd scallopped silver bolt assembly. I also added a polished aluminum compensator/muzzle brake and a very large Barska sniper scope that has adjustible illuminated cross hairs and windage and elevation adjustment knobs. It is not only a beautiful, but should be a pretty darn accurate rifle. Basically everything but the receiver, compensator and scope are Kidd parts. I just finished the assembly today and I can't wait to try it out. I still need to find a bipod for it, but I can use the supports at the range until I find one.

I took some pics of it today, but i used my wifes camera as mine was not charged and they did not come out well enough to post. So I will charge up my camera tonight and take some pics to show tomorrow.

11-19-2012, 4:37 PM
+1 for KIDD! Should be a shooter!

11-19-2012, 4:50 PM
...and I can't wait for you to post pics!! :D

mike in CA
12-27-2012, 8:31 AM

12-28-2012, 6:30 PM
Did this make your $200 rifle into a $1000 rifle?

mike in CA
12-29-2012, 3:35 AM
It came pretty close to $1K, but I will probably use it more than any other rifle as it is cheap and fun to shoot. The upgrades came to $780 not counting the scope as I already had that on another rifle. Since the other rifle was an AR-15 style .22, I had a Red Dot scope I was not using and put that on the rifle I took the sniper scope from.

12-29-2012, 8:58 AM
Congrats on your new Build! Shoot it yet? Pics?

01-10-2013, 6:28 PM
Congrats on the build! Any pics yet?

I also bought one of these stocks and although I haven't put everything together yet, I was wondering does your barrel contact the stock at all or is it completely free floating?