View Full Version : black friday safe deals?

11-18-2012, 5:48 PM
Any deals on safes? I think im set on a sturdy safe and I dont think they have deals like the more commercial brands.

11-18-2012, 5:56 PM
there was a safe company goinging out of business and they had a clearance sale today.

11-19-2012, 3:47 PM
Sports Authority is having their pre Black Friday sale on a Stack-On 24gun safe. I think regular price was around $659 and the sale prices was $459...something along those lines... this was from a buddy who bought one recently. I don't think he can pick it up till Black Friday though. This was in-store I believe.

Also Harbor Freight is selling their Executive Safe for $299 right now. I would take this over the Stackon Gun Cabinets, but I'm a bit biased as I own one. I admit it's not the best safe around, but for someone on a very limited budget, it will do the job.

Jet Setter
11-19-2012, 4:08 PM
Wally world has a few deals going on at the moment for some decent safes. Worth looking at as their shipping can sometimes be only $0.97 to your home.

11-19-2012, 8:49 PM
If you have a Tractor Supply Co near you they have good deals on some good safes.