PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts on the HK mp5 .22lr?

Tracer666
11-13-2012, 1:38 PM
I just bought an MP5SD-22 and it has 6 days left in jail! Im super excited but am having cold feet. I tried searching the threads for a review but cant find any from calguns. Youtube has a couple good ones but I am still curious, guess i have to wait to shoot it..lol

Also on a side note, I recently returned from deployment and will now begin doing gunsmith work at Stars and Stripes Tactical located in Yucaipa, Ca. The shop will be opening officially within the next few weeks. For those of you local to the san bernardino area were gonna be carrying a bit of everything as well as gunsmithing. Alrighty all I look forward to hearing about the HK... Happy shootin! :patriot:

swrdply400mrelay
11-13-2012, 6:13 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=616481

Gigantor
11-13-2012, 7:33 PM
I got one and love it. Not picky about ammo at all. Has a nice solid feel to it and accurate. I like the steel sights but the kids want a red dot on it. We'll see. I got cold feet too. I had to order it from Turners without even seeing it. When I picked it up, I felt alot better about it. No regrets.

shoebox56
11-14-2012, 6:30 AM
I just bought an MP5SD-22 and it has 6 days left in jail! Im super excited but am having cold feet. I tried searching the threads for a review but cant find any from calguns.

Try searching for MP5 A5 instead. They're pretty much the same gun with a different can.

I've read enough good things about this gun that I have one in jail as well :-)

CasperSYTFU
11-14-2012, 9:46 AM
swdply linked you to my thread and as shoebox noted, they're essentially the same with a different compensator.

I, and everyone that shoots it, fell in love with it right away.
You won't have cold feet after getting out and shooting it!