PDA

View Full Version : Who is right?

qlots
11-13-2012, 12:11 PM
There is an Uncle mike's hostler and mag pouch for sale this week. I thought the $19.98 is for both hostler and pouch, but the store rep and manager said I was wrong, the price is for hostler or pouch, not both. Who's right?

metalton
11-13-2012, 12:20 PM
It says holsters and mag pouches not holster and mag pouch .To me it seems they are right

0351USMC
11-13-2012, 12:33 PM
It says holsters and mag pouches not holster and mag pouch .To me it seems they are right
they are right,but AD is kinda misleading.

Distro
11-13-2012, 1:38 PM
They come in separate packages and have separate bar codes. Uncle Mikes is in black in the ad to show it is a brand. Holsters and pouches are the items that they sell under that brand. It says pouches, did you expect more than one? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you legitimately thought it might be for both especially since Uncle Mikes is a lower priced brand so it's not implausible that the price could be close. But, I have seen people try to get stuff on technicalities at other stores so it's borderline.

they are right,but AD is kinda misleading.

I guess a case can be made for the misleading part, but it would be a very weak case. That ad has run for a long time, multiple times, nobody has come and said they thought it was for both. I guess I know understand why they have to include "gun not included" on cheap rifle case ads or "magazine not included" in this one.

ArkinDomino
11-13-2012, 1:45 PM
You're both wrong.

That's right.

LBDamned
11-13-2012, 6:59 PM
the ad should say "ea" after the price and there would be no confusion.

Turners have had ad issues in the past... this isn't the first and won't be the last... and it's not necessary Turner's fault (there have been times when the printer made mistake)

TheHammerOfTruth
11-13-2012, 10:52 PM
Seems pretty clear to me.

gr8dragon88
11-13-2012, 11:18 PM
they should use "or" instead of "and" in the ad...