PDA

View Full Version : k-var

xxG3xx
07-23-2007, 6:32 PM
does k-var have a walk in store?

HUTCH 7.62
07-23-2007, 7:19 PM
I don't know but they will not respond to any of my e-mails about an order I have not received:mad:

WokMaster1
07-23-2007, 8:06 PM
I don't know but they will not respond to any of my e-mails about an order I have not received:mad:

have you tried calling them? I understand that there is only one or two ladies working in the order dept. Maybe one of them is on vacation & the other one is overloaded with work....I'm just guessing. All my past experiences with them have been good. Good luck

Addax
07-24-2007, 9:39 PM
does k-var have a walk in store?

KVar and ARsenal Inc. have an office/warehouse in Vegas, but I am not sure if they have a sales room/store.

Just in case you are thinking about going to Vegas where Kvar/Arsenal Inc are located, and buying "Legal" parts to bring back to California that they would not normally ship here, they will not sell you those items. They are concerned about the CA DOJ and their merry band of misfits messing things up for them..

xxG3xx
07-25-2007, 12:35 PM
just wanted to look :) . i dont have an ak

wilshire1412
07-25-2007, 8:21 PM
I think their website states that they do not have a showroom, even if you live in LV you still need to order online. Citadel Gun & Safe is a store in LV that does have much of what K-VAR sells, if you just want to look around a store that has a lot of AK stuff that is a good place to go. I was able to buy ammo there without trouble, I did not try to purchase any >10 mags since I thought they would not sell them to me.:ban::kest:

HUTCH 7.62
07-31-2007, 7:20 PM
Finally was able to reach KVAR, all better now and next day shipping was on them.