PDA

View Full Version : AK build help in socal area

The Bacon Eater
07-23-2007, 5:06 PM
Im thinking about trying to build my first AK but i dont want to buy all the tools just for one or two builds. I picked up a polish underfolder kit already and on friday im going to buy the nds reciever and all required us parts. Im debating on sending it out to have it built or attempt to build it myself. Im looking for help in socal area of someone who has the tools to build with to help me. Pm me and we can work out payment for your time. I also have a set of bolt cutters that were modified for riviting. Let me know, thanks

Full Clip
07-23-2007, 5:24 PM
I was in the same situation. I called James at Mad-Ox Firearms and he did the work. See advert at top of page. However, you may want someone closer to LB.

Sydwaiz
07-23-2007, 7:26 PM
If you choose to build it yourself and want it parkerized afterwards, let me know! :D

The Bacon Eater
07-23-2007, 8:26 PM
I was in the same situation. I called James at Mad-Ox Firearms and he did the work. See advert at top of page. However, you may want someone closer to LB.

I think im going to have him complete the build for me (i hear nothing but good things) but just thought i would ask if someone was more local that has the tools first. Thanks for your help

The Bacon Eater
07-23-2007, 8:27 PM
If you choose to build it yourself and want it parkerized afterwards, let me know! :D

Thanks for the offer, if i do the build myself i will take you up on that offer. Thanks for your help