PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Turners Fountain Valley

Napalm Bulldog
11-06-2012, 6:00 PM
Went in last week to get some ammo on special. It was the last day of the sale and unfortunately they were sold out in the store. One of the managers caught me as I was getting ready to leave and said hold on a second. He looked up in the computer to see if they had more in the warehouse. They did and he gave me a rain check for the amount I wanted.The store even called me when it arrived for me to pick up. Just wanted to say thank you.:D

jonc
11-06-2012, 6:17 PM
Wow...

I always was told whatever's on the floor is all we have!

flipdiver
11-07-2012, 8:00 AM
+1 on fountain valley store. Went to pick up scope rings and ended up getting it mounted free of charge. Great customer service.

drivwfo
11-11-2012, 7:20 PM
+1 here also. I have never had a problem at FV Turner's

Noshida
11-12-2012, 9:14 PM
Really good people at FV. They have lots of new kids there but if you stick to Andrew, Ryan, Ken, Dat or any of the old guys and you'll do ok.

Distro
11-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Wow...

I always was told whatever's on the floor is all we have!

Well technically it is...

pacabug
11-14-2012, 11:48 AM
I was at the FV store early today in the hope that they have the winter catalog available. They told me that it won't be available till this Friday.
Since I got time to kill, I browsed at their handguns and overheard a sales clerk (Black Hair w/ glasses) tell a customer that Taurus only has a 1 year warranty whereas Smith&Wesson is Lifetime. The customer told him that online it says lifetime warranty on the Taurus but he kept saying 1 year and you have to pay around $60 for them to fix it. I guess he meant to ship it back to Taurus.
Here is what was on the Taurus website...
“THE TAURUS UNLIMITED LIFETIME REPAIR POLICY”
We will repair, free of charge, any firearm manufactured or distributed by Taurus International. The terms, conditions and limitations of this unique lifetime repair policy will be contained on the card accompanying each firearm.
Excluded from this policy are the following: finish, grips and sights. Unauthorized service, alterations or abuse will nullify this policy.
I hope Turner's FV sees this and let the sales clerk know about his mistake.

67400hb
11-14-2012, 12:00 PM
I always go to Dat when I make a stop there. Good guy

Master Blaster
11-14-2012, 7:37 PM
Just picked up a few things from Darren over there ; seems to be a newer member there. Real nice guy. Great customer service.
Thanks keep up the good work FV.

SemperFlexibus
11-15-2012, 8:47 AM
I was at the FV store early today in the hope that they have the winter catalog available. They told me that it won't be available till this Friday.
Since I got time to kill, I browsed at their handguns and overheard a sales clerk (Black Hair w/ glasses) tell a customer that Taurus only has a 1 year warranty whereas Smith&Wesson is Lifetime. The customer told him that online it says lifetime warranty on the Taurus but he kept saying 1 year and you have to pay around $60 for them to fix it. I guess he meant to ship it back to Taurus.
Here is what was on the Taurus website...
“THE TAURUS UNLIMITED LIFETIME REPAIR POLICY”
We will repair, free of charge, any firearm manufactured or distributed by Taurus International. The terms, conditions and limitations of this unique lifetime repair policy will be contained on the card accompanying each firearm.
Excluded from this policy are the following: finish, grips and sights. Unauthorized service, alterations or abuse will nullify this policy.
I hope Turner's FV sees this and let the sales clerk know about his mistake.

Turners' store staff are not allowed access to Calguns from their stores' computers... most of them don't know what's going on and will only do what they are told from corporate office if they get it.

it's one reason why they ask calgunners to print and bring calguns coupons...