PDA

View Full Version : 60" Elite LED LCD HD Television - San Diego

sbennett13
11-04-2012, 8:47 PM
Up for sale is the 60" Elite television from Sharp and Pioneer. Pioneer and their engineers provided all of the guts for this television, and Sharp produced the LED panel for it. This TV has been reviewed as the best TV ever made, surpassing even the Pioneer Kuro Elite plasma televisions. With this TV you'll get the remote, pedestal, 4 pairs of 3D glasses, tilting wall mount, and, as an added bonus, this TV has been professionally calibrated to ISF standards and 3 YEARS OF IN-HOME COVERAGE. I have owned the TV for about 9 months, it has been extremely well taken care of and comes from a smoke free environment. Selling for $3750 or best offer.

Only reason I am selling this TV is to get a larger one!! I have been a plasma owner for years and when this TV came out it literally blew me away, outperforming even the best plasmas on the market. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a PM.

lowtechjoe
11-04-2012, 9:09 PM
Removed

sbennett13
11-04-2012, 9:11 PM
I'm not sure pioneer had anything to do with this tv. While a nice tv, all sharp did was enter a license agreement to use the name.

pioneer put in most of the technology that makes this tv what it is. sharp wouldnt be able to manufacture this tv on their own.

sbennett13
11-05-2012, 8:55 AM
bump