View Full Version : FS: DPMS Oracle Upper w/ Quad Rails + Forward Grip

11-04-2012, 1:20 PM
Hey Guys-

I bought a DPMS Oracle but decided I would rather rebuild the uppers for longer range using a longer barrel and higher quality parts. I basically rebuilt the whole upper so I decided just to sell this one complete rather than upgrading everything and turning this into a pile of parts.

I'm selling the upper (Minus the bolt carrier assembly and charging handle). This includes the factory assembled Barrel, compensator, delta ring, gas block and tube, A3 Flat-top upper receiver with the forward assist and dust cover. I added a Drop-in Quad-Rail (carbine length) and a forward grip which I will be including with the upper. Just add a bolt carrier assembly and charging handle and you've got a full DPMS Upper. Oh, and it's 5.56/.223 with the 1/9 twist. I don't know what brand the rails are (They were generics at the gun store I bought them from - cost $60 and are high quality). Also including the factory grips.

All parts are brand new, never used or fired. I picked the gun up from the gunstore 2 days ago on 11/2 (I have receipts to prove this) and never fired it... I've already got the parts on the way for the new upper I'm putting together this weekend.

Anyway, I'm losing money here so my loss is your gain. I'm in NorCal (Sacramento area). I'd prefer to sell locally but will ship at the buyer's expense.

Looking to get $350 for all these parts. Let me know if anybody has any questions!!

11-04-2012, 9:42 PM
Bump Price reduction : $300

11-05-2012, 7:23 PM
Interested pls pm or txt me, 402-871-1521

Thanks matt

11-06-2012, 3:10 PM
Private Message (PM) sent... I'll take it if PM accepted...

11-06-2012, 9:19 PM
pm sent with offer