PDA

View Full Version : .22LR Tavor TAR21 (range video)

defcon
11-04-2012, 10:18 AM
first time test firing

17 rounder
trigger is crisp

Al8dGT2uWr0

lorax3
11-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Wow! Very cool mod. Hopefully IWI gets some civilan models out in 2013.

shalang
11-05-2012, 8:36 AM
About time! Ive been waiting to see more shooting videos from you.

defcon
11-05-2012, 9:09 AM
About time! Ive been waiting to see more shooting videos from you.

lol i only get to go to the range 2 times a month. thats what happens when you have a wife and kid. hehe

ill have more .22LR TAR21 videos next time

shalang
11-05-2012, 4:15 PM
lol i only get to go to the range 2 times a month. thats what happens when you have a wife and kid. hehe

ill have more .22LR TAR21 videos next time

That's why I plan on staying single! :P

You plan on putting anything up for the AK? Also, did you ever get around that FAMAS? I read a post from you about it and how you were planning on putting a Marlin 60 in it.

IMPACTVS did it but with a 795:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH0cj9qP4LA

Would it be possible to rig it so that the charging handle on the stock moves or would that be too much weight for the 22 to handle?

defcon
11-05-2012, 4:19 PM
That's why I plan on staying single! :P

You plan on putting anything up for the AK? Also, did you ever get around that FAMAS? I read a post from you about it and how you were planning on putting a Marlin 60 in it.

IMPACTVS did it but with a 795:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH0cj9qP4LA

ya i did an AK47 using a 10/22. search my started theads for it or my youtube channel.

ya i cut off that ugly huge handle bar on the FAMAS and was going to put a 10/22 inside. however when i bought the famas, the plastic pistol grip was cracked and became very flimsy. so i scratched that stock and moved onto other conversions.

ya i talked to IMPACTVS about which FAMAS he used but he doesnt remember. i have an idea of which one he used so ill eventually buy the FAMAS in a few weeks for gutting.

ya i plan to use a Marlin 60 for the FAMAS. it should be doable since the FAMAS stock splits in half which allows me to manipulate the trigger linkage better than the TAR21

ya you can fabrciate some aluminum sheet metal to work with the charging handle but its too much work for me. id rather convert it quickly, play with it right away and move onto the next conversion.

shalang
11-05-2012, 8:18 PM
ya i did an AK47 using a 10/22. search my started theads for it or my youtube channel.

ya i cut off that ugly huge handle bar on the FAMAS and was going to put a 10/22 inside. however when i bought the famas, the plastic pistol grip was cracked and became very flimsy. so i scratched that stock and moved onto other conversions.

ya i talked to IMPACTVS about which FAMAS he used but he doesnt remember. i have an idea of which one he used so ill eventually buy the FAMAS in a few weeks for gutting.

ya i plan to use a Marlin 60 for the FAMAS. it should be doable since the FAMAS stock splits in half which allows me to manipulate the trigger linkage better than the TAR21

ya you can fabrciate some aluminum sheet metal to work with the charging handle but its too much work for me. id rather convert it quickly, play with it right away and move onto the next conversion.

Found them, thanks!

Which FAMAS model is it?

Just for clarification, I remember reading someone saying (don't remember if it was you) not to use the spring rifles. Is this true?