PDA

View Full Version : american bulldog puppies

SID45
11-02-2012, 10:42 PM
i have 5 american bulldog puppies for sale. 4 females and 1 male. brown/tan colored and 2 light brindle. location: grass valley, california
both parents are on site, raised with kids.
great for family pet and guard dog
$500 per pup
if interested pls call 530 575 0450/ 530 2108516

Bonecrusher
11-03-2012, 12:45 AM
What's their peds look like, who are they out of?

Assuming this was a planned litter and not an accident, what were you hoping to achieve from this breeding match-up? Have they been bred before, if so, how did the pups turn out, temperament, drive, health issues, did they fit the "standard"?
Lastly, a little info on the dam/sire, were their hips checked, are they registered, with this breeding, what type of drive / temperament are you expecting?
I know this is a loaded question, but having owned this breed in the past, I know this would be the type of info that would be important, if not critical to know before hand.
Parents size: height at shoulders, and weight, and age.

Thanks bro and best of luck on selling what I consider one of the ultimate family pet / watchdog, who are usually great at naturally protecting their loved ones, especially children.

SID45
11-03-2012, 7:04 AM
Johnson's line of breed. Female on site, from Lewis bulldog line, weight pulling champion line. Very calm parent. No hip issues with the parents, very strong. No health issues for both parents. They are registered with NKC.

Carney
09-15-2014, 5:00 AM
I offer high quality care for your new French bulldog puppy because specialize in breeding only standard and exotic French Bulldogs. Our pets are provided with high quality food, fresh clean water, daily exercise, affection and outstanding general health care.

Stones Sharp Accountants (https://www.oneflare.com.au/b/stone-sharp-accountants-melbourne-accountants)

SloChicken
09-15-2014, 6:18 AM
I offer high quality care for your new French bulldog puppy because specialize in breeding only standard and exotic French Bulldogs. Our pets are provided with high quality food, fresh clean water, daily exercise, affection and outstanding general health care.

spam much???