PDA

View Full Version : STAG lowers in stock

Franksremote
07-19-2007, 10:34 AM
We brought in a small batch of Stag lowers to see if y'all would enjoy being able to see and feel 'em :D . Same price $165, take your pick from either them or the Danes. Roughly 10 that haven't been spoken for.

Come get yours today ;)

Noypi916
07-19-2007, 11:51 AM
Are these just stripped lower and kits? How much to DROS the lower to your shop?
Please advise. I'm planning getting a lower soon for my 1st AR build. Thanks!!!

Franksremote
07-19-2007, 6:05 PM
Are these just stripped lower and kits? How much to DROS the lower to your shop?
Please advise. I'm planning getting a lower soon for my 1st AR build. Thanks!!!

These are stripped lowers. We do have LPKs in-stock and a special running on uppers right now, so it's a good time to buy. :D

DROS is $25 as they are in-stock and ready for sale.

dwtt
07-19-2007, 8:57 PM
Do you have the monsterman grips also?
How about the MM grip for the AK?

Shane916
07-19-2007, 9:55 PM
I'll be at Irvington Arms on Saturday! A total of 7 firearms to transfer in a PPT with another CalGuns member! :eek: Should be interesting! Hopefully you will be there Frank as I look forward to meeting you gentleman :)

Franksremote
07-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Do you have the monsterman grips also?
How about the MM grip for the AK?

Yes we do. They're actually the same grip with "markings" where they need to be cut down to fit the AK.

Still running the RRA Upper special so get everything at once ;)

Franksremote
07-19-2007, 10:06 PM
I'll be at Irvington Arms on Saturday! A total of 7 firearms to transfer in a PPT with another CalGuns member! :eek: Should be interesting! Hopefully you will be there Frank as I look forward to meeting you gentleman :)

You might want to get a rubber stamp made, that's a lot of paperwork :p

Unfortunately I won't be there saturday, but don't let that stop you; like it would anyways :p

TIA for supporting us at IA :)

Shane916
07-19-2007, 10:10 PM
You might want to get a rubber stamp made, that's a lot of paperwork :p

That's an excellent idea!! :) It's gonna have to be one huge stamp for the 4473!

TIA for supporting us at IA :)

My pleasure! Glad you guys are super friendly and supportive!

Thanks again and please apologize in advance to the guys for all the paperwork that will be dumped on them Saturday :p Or you can laugh at them since you won't be there lol.. either way :D

Noypi916
07-19-2007, 10:13 PM
These are stripped lowers. We do have LPKs in-stock and a special running on uppers right now, so it's a good time to buy. :D

DROS is $25 as they are in-stock and ready for sale.

Is the $165 Stag lower comes with the lower kit or the kit extra?

Steyr_223
07-20-2007, 12:40 AM
"Is the $165 Stag lower comes with the lower kit or the kit extra?"

Thats just for the stripped lower. They do have DMPS, Stag and RRA lower parts kits in stock.

Franksremote
07-20-2007, 11:10 AM
"Is the $165 Stag lower comes with the lower kit or the kit extra?"

Thats just for the stripped lower. They do have DMPS, Stag and RRA lower parts kits in stock.

Thank you kindly sir, beat me to it. :D

Shane916
07-21-2007, 8:17 PM
Irvington Arms is by far my favorite store ever! Awesome bunch of guys that work there! It's just to bad I live over 2 hours away :rolleyes: lol

boosterboy
07-21-2007, 9:35 PM
I picked a Stag on Friday.

I'm so grateful whoever let me try out 3 samples to find the one with the best fit with my upper.

Will conduct business at Irvington Arms again in the future:cool: