View Full Version : 2007 Black Tomos Streetmate with 70CC Kit

10-29-2012, 1:22 PM
2007 Black Tomos Streetmate with 70CC Kit
Price: $950 OBO/Trade (Audio Gear/Camera Gear/Rifles/9mm Pistols only).
Face to Face transfer done at licensed FFL holder only.

I'm selling a 2007 Black Tomos Streetmate with a 70CC Airsal Kit installed by the previous owner. I bought it recently and don't have the time to put into it and, well, I could use the money. The air intake isn't super well done and the factory carb isn't big enough for the kit (again, previous owner had all the work done, I believe by Heeters). So if you want it running right, you'll either have to swap the carb out, or put a stock cylinder on it. Then again, this is a bike that retails for $1700+Tax with 660 miles on it, so it's a pretty worthwhile tradeoff. You can view the bike here: http://www.tomosusa.com/pages/model/streetmate

It's had the oil injection removed so you'll have to pre-mix, but this is desired with a kit. The oil injection is made for a 50cc engine, so it can cause the engine to seize up as it's not calibrated for the larger 70cc cylinder.

I'm looking to get $950 for it, but I'm also open to trades for camera gear/audio gear/the right semi-auto/the right AR, or the following + cash: AR parts, .22 AR, AK, semiauto 9mm. Face to Face transfer done at licensed FFL holder only.

Shoot me an email if interested w/ offer. Thanks.

10-30-2012, 3:43 PM
Bump to top before I leave the office for an amazing, cold, delicious beer.

11-09-2012, 3:29 PM