PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Customer Relations

jakejake527
10-26-2012, 2:48 PM
I ordered a Weaver Kaspa 2.5-10x50mm (blowout sale) on PSA with a 10% discount two weeks ago. The mount DID NOT come with the scope and the invoice in the package did not indicate that a discount was applied.

I called and left a voicemail. I emailed them. NO RESPONSE. I finally got in touch with someone over the phone last week and he said he will take care of it.

Today..the mount still have not been sent. What the FCK!!! I called and left a voicemail again.

I just want to return the scope but I have to pay for shipping and be charged with 10% restocking fee

JNunez23
10-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Welcome to my world. I emailed them about my order prior to them shipping asking them to cancel. NO RESPONSE.

2 days later, I get tracking sent and a response saying that it was too late to cancel the order. WHAT???? I emailed you 2 days prior!!!!

Anyway, I ended up selling the product to another Calgunner. Rather take a $10 hit than deal with Palmetto State's CS.

jakejake527
10-31-2012, 12:02 AM
I still havent gotten a call back from their "manager" after providing my contact information.....

FCKING CROOKS!!!!

Palmetto State Armory
10-31-2012, 5:53 AM
I still havent gotten a call back from their "manager" after providing my contact information.....

FCKING CROOKS!!!!

I see the e-mail correspondence where you wrote us that you were missing the mount from your order. The mount was shipped out ASAP (and was in transit to you when you started posting in multiple places on this forum.)

You received your order in full, and we apologized for the original shipping error. I'm not sure how that makes us "FCKING CROOKS". :confused:

Capt Quahog
11-19-2012, 7:05 PM
What customer relations? PSA ain't got no stinking customer relations. I visualize this crumbling ancient pre civil war era brick building with a bunch of bearded goobers hunched over work benches diligently creating AR15 components, kits and upper assemblies. They're hermit craftsmen. These people don't talk much and can't be bothered answering the constantly ringing phone . . . but they get the job done.

Well, at least that's one possible scenario. Thus far, I've purchased four upper assemblies from PSA and each one was better than expected in fit and finish. Fine stuff at good prices.