PDA

View Full Version : Eotech w/ free rear sights

Capita159
07-17-2007, 12:02 PM
I just picked up a new EOTech 512 for $377. from Botac.com, and they gave me a free GG&G flip up rear sight. Great deal, just wanted to let those in incase they're looking for a EOTech.
Botac is located in Los Agneles, and they do will call so you don't have to pay the shipping cost.

http://www.botac.com/

Socal858
07-17-2007, 12:10 PM
wow crazy

joodaman
07-17-2007, 1:35 PM
botac sucks though dont they?????
let me know how it goes, im looking for a 511

EricCartmann
07-17-2007, 2:08 PM
botac has been good to me. after you place your order call them to make sure they have it in stock. if not then just cancel the order.

as for the rear site, that is one heck of a deal considering the site alone is worth $100

Bishop
07-17-2007, 2:35 PM
Botach has a seriously bad rap for sending wrong, and not sending orders at all.

My friend and I have delt with them four times (between us), and haven't had any problems with them :confused:

I'd buy from them again.

Capita159
07-17-2007, 6:49 PM
There was that one time when Botac called me and told me that they didn't have anymore duty belts. Other than that, my orders when fine.

BTW, I took the courage and drove down to Botac, "which is in a pretty diverse area" and picked up my 512 EOTech. The employees there were nice but did take alittle longer to finish processing my order......30minutes later! Don't be surpise to find a small warehouse full of armory accessories.

gunrun45
07-17-2007, 7:11 PM
I once ordered a tango down AR-15 grip (pistol grip not foreward grip) from them over the phone as well as a H&K USP flashlight as tehir prices were great. I was assured that my items were in stock and that they would be mailed out the next day.

4 days later I called back, they lost my order in their computer. No problem, everyone makes mistakes (except me of course :p) so I just resubmit my order. I was AGAIN assured that my order was in stock and the sales rep even went so far as to put me on hold while he made sure that the order was bagged up, etc...

6 days later still no order... now I was getting upset. These were work tools that I had use for and now I had missed my qualification so I had to wait months before I could install them and use them at work:mad:

After calling them again I was told that my order was stock at the bottom of some shipping box (crap) and was lost!

5 days later I finally get my order. I figured all's well that ends well right?
Wrong.
I got a Tango down FRONT pistol grip and some insight light made for a smith and wesson rail!!

I called the rep who sent of a UPS bag for me to return it in. I send it back after being assured that my order was being sent out THAT DAY on good faith. I explained again what parts I wanted and gave the item number.

7 days later I received the UPS bag in a box with the correct light but ANOTHER forward pistol grip!!!:eek:

I called them up after checking their website again. The 2 forward grips that I now had were seperately worth more individualy than the one simple fire control grip that I ordered. The rep stated that I had to have received the correct items and that I was wrong when I made the order, he blamed me.

I calmly explained to him that the invoice in my package listed the item number of the fire control pistol grip, not the item number of the foreward pistl grip that was printed on the outside of its bag!! I explained to him that if he didn't want to make it right, I would just keep both grips, sell them and buy what I wanted from another company (pocketing the change).

After 30 minutes on hold the rep came back and explained that the bins were swapped in their usual places on teh shelf and no body double checked the order before it went out. He very nicely asked that I send back the foreward grips that cost individually at the time twice as much as the grip I wanted and agreed to air mail me out what I had originally ordered.

I put the parts in the bag provided and shipped them off.

2 weeks later I received the grip I ordered ground UPS. What turds.

Never again.

Bishop
07-17-2007, 7:50 PM
Never again.

Mind if I ask when that was? 6 days/weeks/months ago???