PDA

View Full Version : One Question: Does Bill Ortiz still work for Turners?

SoCal Gunner
10-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Does Bill Ortiz still work for Turners?

My guess is that either he doesn't or he is working for them in some other capacity.

Many people here are speculating about the lack of specials and responses to threads is due to some Turners bashing threads. I think it is because Bill is gone.

If he is gone, its a shame; Bill was the best customer advocate you could ever want. He kept the store managers in check and reminded everyone that the customer comes first - within reason.

His absence can already be felt here in this sub-forum and surely will be in overall customer satisfaction.

billp053
10-23-2012, 2:07 PM
I would be totally shocked if Bill was gone as he's been with Turner's for over 20 years!

Gatcha619
10-23-2012, 5:53 PM
Wheres BILL???????????????????

SemperFlexibus
10-25-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm told Bill is still with Turner's, just a bit busy managing several stores...

seainc
10-25-2012, 11:46 PM
I'm told Bill is still with Turner's, just a bit busy managing several stores...

Yes. and since Bill is busy, they need to get a backup to answer some questions here.

caduckgunner
10-26-2012, 12:27 PM
Yes. and since Bill is busy, they need to get a backup to answer some questions here.

Feeling pretty entitled aren't we? Turners doesn't owe you a damn thing! I don't even like the place, but saying they need a back up to answer questions is ridicules. If you have a question, call them.

SoCal Gunner
10-30-2012, 9:21 PM

I refuse to believe it until he posts here! Come on Bill, where are you?

dskell
10-31-2012, 9:37 PM
Bill is still with Turner's, just busy taking on other tasks like others have said.

TheHammerOfTruth
10-31-2012, 10:34 PM
I agree with dskell, I called the corporate office today and asked to speak with him and was transferred to his voce mail. He is still with the company.

gr8dragon88
11-01-2012, 8:22 AM
scuttlebutt has Bill getting some help with the stores soon...

he needs to update his signature to include oxnard store.