PDA

View Full Version : Posting i trader feedback

m24armorer
07-15-2007, 11:07 PM
I have had some great dealings here but I am having a heck of a time posting some feedback. Most of the time I can't find the original post it asks for.

Exactly how does it work? Mind you I am not a computer wiz.

69Mach1
07-15-2007, 11:16 PM
The simplest method is to first go back to the original for-sale thread. Then copy that post (http://......) to paste the link when asked to. Click on the iTrader number in ( ) under the persons ID that you wish to leave feedback for, and click on "Leave feedback for....". Leave your comments in both the short comments and the additional comments section. Once you've typed your comments, hit submit.

If you posted in the for sale thread, you can use "my profile" under "quick links" to search for that thread you posted in. Then copy it.

rkt88edmo
07-16-2007, 12:16 AM
Another tip is, if you don't post in thead when you intend to buy, you can also subscribe to the thread using the thread tools.

Makes it easy to watch threads for price drops, or to find them later after the transaction is complete and you want to leave feedback.

to find that thread now, if you know the name of the seller, you might be best off going to the search box, clicking advanced search, and search for posts by that user in the FS forum.