PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Rifle Forum?

GSequoia
07-15-2007, 10:35 PM
How 'bout it? Seems the rifle forum is pretty dominated with AR's and AK's. Would you say there is enough of a difference between them and old hunting rifles to seperate them out?

caduckgunner
07-15-2007, 10:42 PM
We had that already and it got the axe :willy_nilly:

GSequoia
07-15-2007, 10:44 PM
We had that already and it got the axe :willy_nilly:

Why the hell are people using axes when all of us have GUNS? :chris:

10-4 :D

EricCartmann
07-16-2007, 1:41 AM
i don't think it's a good idea. tactical weapons should not have a bullet button or monsterman grip. unless if you want the bad guys to laugh to death ;)

caduckgunner
07-16-2007, 5:52 AM
i don't think it's a good idea. tactical weapons should not have a bullet button or monsterman grip. unless if you want the bad guys to laugh to death ;)

yep, cause we all know guns with BB or MM grips can'y shoot real bullets and are there for useless airsoft looking toys :rolleyes:

M. Sage
07-16-2007, 6:40 AM

Lol, you should see how well these things do in three-gun and other "tactical" competitions.

Don't bet against the guy who's running a MMG and high-caps vs a registered AR and high-caps.

Technical Ted
07-16-2007, 9:26 AM
Lol, you should see how well these things do in three-gun and other "tactical" competitions.
That's fine when the targets aren't shooting back, trying to evade you or you're trying to evade them.

proraptor
07-16-2007, 9:33 AM
We should turn this into the SHTF thread!