PDA

View Full Version : Thoroughly IMPRESSED with Tier One Arms

ultimatetaba
10-17-2012, 1:26 AM
Hoping this is the right place to post this...

Like the title indicates, I had a beyond superb experience with Kevin and the team at Tier One Arms. With the coupon code they have out right now, combined with free shipping, you walk away with a steal! Purchased a VLTOR MUR-1A and Noveske QD end plate from them on Sunday evening and got the package in on Tuesday, which is basically the next business day after processing the order!!

Not only did I receive great quality products at an outstanding price, delivered to my doorstep in the blink of an eye...they also fulfilled one other request I had entered into the special comments/requests box during my order checkout:

"Order Comments: Please draw a monkey fighting a shark on the outside of the package. Thanks! :)"

Lo and behold...

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn35/ultimatetaba888/IMAG0816.jpg

Super stoked to have gotten my items already. Tier One Arms will definitely get my business again in the future!

Cadre
10-17-2012, 1:29 AM
congrats! here we go again lol.

TheExiled
10-17-2012, 9:35 AM
+1 for Tier One

Casual_Shooter
10-17-2012, 9:52 AM
This is good info as I've been trying to figure out what to do with my spare Noveske lower.

Tier One Arms
10-17-2012, 1:13 PM
I need to improve my drawing skills, haha.

GettoPhilosopher
10-19-2012, 6:41 PM
Bahahaha.

Yeah, I've been doing business with Kevin since late last year. If he stocks it, I buy it from him, period. Great prices, prompt shipping, amazing customer service, and it's great to be able to support a CA gun store WITHOUT having to lube up first. ;)

Merc1138
10-19-2012, 6:42 PM
ib"idgi"

(in before "I don't get it")

jingerale
10-19-2012, 6:47 PM
horrible service! you asked for a picture of them fighting, you did not ask for a pre-determined winner!

kidding of course. But yea, he absolutely have the lowest prices around, answers PM very quickly, and did I mention fast shipping?

tanakasan
10-19-2012, 7:30 PM
Bahahaha.

Yeah, I've been doing business with Kevin since late last year. If he stocks it, I buy it from him, period. Great prices, prompt shipping, amazing customer service, and it's great to be able to support a CA gun store WITHOUT having to lube up first. ;)

^^This!

Robert

ultimatetaba
10-20-2012, 1:17 AM
LOL!

Definitely a pleasure to have dealt with Kevin. If Tier One has what I need for future purchases, they will get my business.