PDA

View Full Version : M&P15 Upper $550

jessew
10-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Chico, Ca

M&P15 OR upper with front sight, troy rear fixed sight, aimsport quad railand original handguardand a pack of larue clips and a 10/30 magazine pinned ca legal.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x273/ritual_2007/100_0970_zps39fb1729.jpg

jessew
10-16-2012, 3:11 PM
bump

jessew
10-17-2012, 2:23 PM
bump

mrbrady22
01-09-2013, 7:18 PM
pm sent

Russ1
01-09-2013, 8:59 PM
i will take it if you still have it i sent you pm

RangerRoy
01-09-2013, 9:11 PM
I'm second in line with PM

hin
01-09-2013, 9:43 PM
3rd..

jpham209
01-09-2013, 9:49 PM
It's a 3 month old thread

lewisracing
01-10-2013, 12:11 PM
It's a 3 month old thread

Hahaha! I'll be 4th..... just in case.

jerrybess5252
01-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Lol! super old, but just in case 5th!
I've got the cash MONIES.

Frozenguy
01-10-2013, 12:40 PM
This necro thread crap is getting old. So many noobs recently.

Maybe we can keep the noobs out of the market place?! :mad: :43:

Isabradley
01-10-2013, 1:26 PM
This necro thread crap is getting old. So many noobs recently.

Maybe we can keep the noobs out of the market place?! :mad: :43:

As a noob myself I can agree that the bumping of old threads is a waste of time and just clogs up the marketplace but let's not pretend it's just a noob problem. Second in line here has over 100 iTrader feedback. I'd say vets and noobs alike are part of the bumping, price gouging etc madness.

Commander_Cody
01-10-2013, 1:39 PM
As a noob myself I can agree that the bumping of old threads is a waste of time and just clogs up the marketplace but let's not pretend it's just a noob problem. Second in line here has over 100 iTrader feedback. I'd say vets and noobs alike are part of the bumping, price gouging etc madness.

People just see the pre-panic price and get all giddy. They don't even look at the original post date. In to much of a hurry to get in line.

RangerRoy
01-10-2013, 2:00 PM
Greetings there. This is Mr. Second in line. There are times you're browsing using your iphone while waiting for food in a restaurant or because you have 5 minutes of spare time and you see a for sale post and you just post "I'll take it" quickly because it interests you.Especially if you're on a small device like an iphone. You don't always have time to find out how old a post had been and sure without any intentons of clogging up the site.

I think with the time I have spent here on the site between buying and selling and even providing advice where to find items or where to sell them as well as helping with builds and projects when members send me a PM, my occassional mistaken involvement in an old thread is justifiable.

If you are on this post , aren't you also prolonging a dead post. I've passed by so many old and dead post and when I find out it is so, that's the end of it. I don't point fingers or blame members or use profanity on this site.

On the other hand, I don't think I have referred to anybody in here as a noob either regardless of how long I've been here. Just in case you might think I'm a 17 year old kid just here to buy or sell stuff. There are so many things you can contribute to this site and a lot of things to involve yourself in productively. Senseless complaints and pointing out somebody sure has no positive effect. I don't really know any sensible reason of pointing out how many itrader feedbacks I have except that that is 107 times I've met with members here to either buy something from them or sell something they needed or wanted and it all ended pleasantly for both of us. I'm not a bored kid just hanging around here. I respect this site and I don't use it to channel my frustrations just because somebody posted on a dead thread or post

On another note, if I'm seen posting "I'll take it", it is not because I'm in a panic mode. I have accumulated well more than enough between three duty stations and over a dozen foreign deployments. I'm helping out my close friends and family members build their own defense arsenal. Let us not be quick to judge other people.. .......speaking of panic, does anybody have a spare safe they're selling. I need a third one.