View Full Version : Ruger P90 .45 ACP $400

rumble phish
10-15-2012, 3:59 PM
Make: Ruger

Model: P 90

Caliber: .45 ACP

Location (city or county): Stanislaus County, Modesto

Price: $400 Not looking for any trades except as noted below

Will ship (Y/N): No, this pistol is off roster. But I am willing to meet in the East Bay or San Jose area, as far north as Elk Grove or as far south as Merced

Other info: Comes with original hard case, 2 - 8 round magazines, mag loader, original lock w/Ruger logo, original grips. I do not have the original paperwork, but it can be requested from Ruger.

I just recently purchased this Ruger P90 from another Calgunner. It is in fantastic shape. This thing is built like a brick sh*thouse and is know for it's reliability and accuracy. I have not shot this gun yet but if I recall correctly the previous owner stated the round count was under 500. This pistol is super clean and the really nice thing about is that if you run out of ammo you can use it as a club and beat your adversary with it! lol

The only reason I am selling it is because I have found the .45 semi-auto that I have always wanted, a S&W 4506. Alas, I cannot keep both :(

It comes with Houge grips installed (they feel awesome) as well as the original plastic grips and items stated above. If you're looking for a "man's gun" this is it. There is nothing petite or small about this tank of a weapon and the fact that it throws nearly 1/2" projectiles is fitting of it's image! :p

If you're interested in this gun please do not respond here. PM me and I will return your PM a.s.a.p. This is for a cash money sale, no trades are wanted nor will they be considered (unless it's a trade for a night of unbridled passion with Selma Hayek ;) )

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=170816&d=1348441150

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=170815&d=1348441132

(*note: The pictures of the this gun were recycled from the previous owners post because, well, I'm lazy and I'm at work right now. I will update with fresh pic's as soon as I can)

Turkey1
10-16-2012, 2:41 PM
I'll take it.