PDA

View Full Version : Beretta Rx4

LECTRIKHED
07-12-2007, 1:35 PM
Does anyone have any news on this Rifle? It was supposed to come out but I haven't heard anything recently.

PIRATE14
07-12-2007, 2:47 PM
Does anyone have any news on this Rifle? It was supposed to come out but I haven't heard anything recently.

Nothin that I've heard but we are busy......several Dsitro have it on the list but no rifles.....

I think the 1100 dollar price tag will keep them from being popular but ya never know............at least in the rest of the country...

Crazed_SS
07-12-2007, 2:51 PM
I dont think the price is an issue. Have you seen the "Post your .223 rifle" thread lately? Some of the stuff in there is the most tacticool looking crap I've ever seen. It looks like most of those rifles have at least $2000 in them. Im guessing a big part of the reason for that is everyone just wants to have a cool looking AR-15 though. The RX-4 doesnt have that menacing AR-15 look, so it probably wont be very popular even here in CA.

PIRATE14
07-12-2007, 2:57 PM
I dont think the price is an issue. Have you seen the "Post your .223 rifle" thread lately? Some of the stuff in there is the most tacticool looking crap I've ever seen. It looks like most of those rifles have at least $2000 in them. Im guessing a big part of the reason for that is everyone just wants to have a cool looking AR-15 though. The RX-4 doesnt have that menacing AR-15 look, so it probably wont be very popular even here in CA.

Ya I look in there from time to time and....it always makes me laugh.....

Why, cause everyone wanks about prices but has 2000 dollar rifle...

Kinda like driving a Ferrari and wanking about the price of gas......

If you got the $$$$.....we'll have the rifles.........:chris:

One good thing is that it takes AR mags and you don't have to worry about the "MAN" knockin on your door....

Shane916
07-12-2007, 3:16 PM
They still going to produce the non PG stocks for them?

PIRATE14
07-12-2007, 3:26 PM
They still going to produce the non PG stocks for them?

Well those were supposed to be first but who knows..........

Shane916
07-12-2007, 3:34 PM
Well those were supposed to be first but who knows..........

Ahhh interesting! Is the $1,100 a MAP price or a set price? :)

PIRATE14
07-12-2007, 3:41 PM
Ahhh interesting! Is the $1,100 a MAP price or a set price? :)

MSRP.......

Still looking at 1K....

Now if these were cheaper than a Mini-14....they would rock on the sales but at that price, everyone will compare it w/ an AR.....

eckerph
07-12-2007, 4:16 PM
I think its promising design, that non- pg grip stock looks pretty comfortable. Hopefully the quality/reliability is worth the $1,000 price tag.

SamIAm
07-12-2007, 8:11 PM
Now if these were cheaper than a Mini-14....they would rock on the sales but at that price, everyone will compare it w/ an AR.....

If it were cheaper than a Mini-14, then it wouldn't be a Beretta!

:p

krazek
07-12-2007, 8:41 PM
If it were cheaper than a Mini-14, then it wouldn't be a Beretta!

:p

sooo true

ruey220
07-12-2007, 9:19 PM
the twist rate being wrong was the problem i was told. i dunno why it takes them that long to find out it was not right, then takes long to have it fixed.

Shane916
07-12-2007, 9:45 PM
Indeed same I read. Supposedly they started at either 1:10 or 1:12 and figured out that doesn't work well :) Therefore switching to a 1:9. 100% information I read from other forums so I have no strong supporting evidence to back it up. :D

C.G.
07-13-2007, 12:34 AM
Don't believe things that you've read on the internet.:)

ruey220
07-13-2007, 8:11 AM
the distributor that supplies where i get my beretta said the same thing. i was trying to order one when it first comes out but he said date hasn't been confirmed.

aplinker
07-13-2007, 7:14 PM
Don't believe things that you've read on the internet.:)

I can't believe you'd say that. Wikipedia is the greatest thing ever. Anyone in the world at any time can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you're always getting the best information.

It's a sweet rifle, a bit expensive, but it does take AR mags, doesn't need a pseudo-pistol grip and isn't entirely made out of plastic. I'll probably pick one up.

ruey220
08-16-2007, 6:45 PM
I can't believe you'd say that. Wikipedia is the greatest thing ever. Anyone in the world at any time can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you're always getting the best information.

It's a sweet rifle, a bit expensive, but it does take AR mags, doesn't need a pseudo-pistol grip and isn't entirely made out of plastic. I'll probably pick one up.

before there was wikipedia, there was google. it was definately the greatest thing ever, without google we won't be able to find the wiki's. Remember that wiki is the info source, google is how we find the source of info.

aplinker
08-17-2007, 12:52 AM
before there was wikipedia, there was google. it was definately the greatest thing ever, without google we won't be able to find the wiki's. Remember that wiki is the info source, google is how we find the source of info.

First off, I was using a quote from "The Office" and meaning it sarcastically. Wikipedia has its uses, but one still needs to check their sources and not use the information stupidly (out of context).

Secondly, there was search before Google...

Shane916
08-17-2007, 12:55 AM
Secondly, there was search before Google...

How dare you imply such a thing!! :eek:

;)

torsf
10-05-2007, 11:41 AM
So... any updates on release date?

Crazed_SS
10-05-2007, 2:36 PM
I dont think it's ever coming out. I had actually saved up for it and ended up buying a 1911 because I got tired of waiting. Maybe by the time it actually comes out, Ill have enough cash again.