PDA

View Full Version : New 2 forum

davedog665
07-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Hey guys and Girls?

I first found this site while researching ccw laws and i have again found the site researching ca. legal? ar 15 builds. I have read quite a bit of threads on this site b4 becoming a member. The first thing that made me sign up was the people on here seem like a real good bunch of folks and i was impressed at how well some of the information theads are put together pretty much answered all me general questions.

LIttle bout me live In upland near ontario work at fedex so if u have ne shippin questions let me know. I shoot at lydle creek, prado, azusa/burro canyon/ magnum range as well as calico

So just wanted to say hello and thanks.

And lookin forward to fighting for my ccw and building an ar-15 with you all!!

Beatone
07-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Welcome to Calguns.

ibanezfoo
07-13-2007, 7:54 AM
Howdy!

-Bryan

davedog665
07-13-2007, 9:30 PM
thanks

bearsfan85
07-14-2007, 1:54 PM
Hey folks, I am obviously new to this site but I am an avid shooter and I was hoping I could get a little advice for getting my ccw in Kern county. I hear they give out plenty and I was wondering about the process. I am active duty military and work at night so I usually come home at 2 or 3 in the morning. I don't like walking into a dark, empty house alone in the middle of the night so I want to become legal to carry a firearm. Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks