PDA

View Full Version : WTS Thumbdrive Holster, Stag 3h Upper with extras Price Drop!!

edsnmdcn
10-10-2012, 9:54 PM

I have several products for sale, all are in new condition. I have additional pictures that I will happily send to you via email, sorry for the inconvenience. I would prefer FTF for items preferably at a gun store in SD, like DGM, NCF, Turners San Marcos, or Iron Sights for both of our peace of mind. I am open to other FTF meeting places. I will ship on your dime after I receive payment, I will take cash (preferred), cashier check or money order, discreet paypal gift. Now to the main attraction:

5.11 Thumbdrive Holster: $40.00 For Glock 19 and similar variants, it is mounted in a thigh drop holster. I have the package both came in, also I found the missing pieces for the holster so that comes included now. It comes with paddle, belt mount, and leg drop. Will consider trade for a glock 17 holster.

Stag Arms 3H Upper- $420.00 16 inch upper, its a flat top with a railed gas block, approx 200 rounds (maybe less) through it. Will come with complete BCG and Standard Charging handle. Will Also come with Troy HK style folding gas block night sight. No rear sight. Also comes with standard m4 grips, gg&g rail, magpul AFG, magpul carbine length hand guards (they fit fine but eith the troy sight on the block they wont go on without some cutting) Lower not included (unless local and that will be through PM and for more money and obviously a PPT) This is a nice upper and real tack driver, no problems with it. Will trade for an EO-Tech 516 or 517

AimPoint PRO: SPF I mounted this on my AR and maybe shot 100 rounds with it attached. It has been in the off position in storage. It comes with manual and box. It is practically brand new, no marks on it that I can find.

Thanks for looking. PM if interested and hopefully we can work something out. :D

EDSNMDCN

Corbin

edsnmdcn
10-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Bump

edsnmdcn
10-12-2012, 2:00 PM
Bump...prices are negotiable (to a point) this is nice stuff

edsnmdcn
10-13-2012, 1:31 PM
Bump...make some offers, will to trade as well

edsnmdcn