PDA

View Full Version : DD LPKs In Stock at Midway!

Z.1
10-09-2012, 5:28 PM
I've been running one of these in my rifle for the past 3 years or so. Decided to throw one in my 80% for a pistol build, as well, but they're nearly impossible to find these days.

Thought I'd give a heads up to my CalGuns brethren. Get 'em while they're hot!

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/126821/daniel-defense-lower-receiver-parts-kit-ar-15

MrPlink
10-09-2012, 7:42 PM
These always show up again when either I dont need em or when I got no cash to spare!

C.W.M.V.
10-09-2012, 8:05 PM
Whats so good about these? Really I dont know anything about them.

Z.1
10-10-2012, 7:05 AM
There are plenty of good options out there, I'm sure. The DD kits tend to be popular due to the consistent quality machining/finish and crisp trigger. The MOE trigger guard is a bonus too (but not a deal maker or breaker).

deviljon
10-10-2012, 7:24 AM
There are plenty of good options out there, I'm sure. The DD kits tend to be popular due to the consistent quality machining/finish and crisp trigger. The MOE trigger guard is a bonus too (but not a deal maker or breaker).

YMMV. I had a DD lower parts kit installed in a Noveske N4 lower and it didn't fit as nicely as my PSA lpk in a PSA lower. Who woulda thought?!

Z.1
10-10-2012, 12:51 PM
YMMV. I had a DD lower parts kit installed in a Noveske N4 lower and it didn't fit as nicely as my PSA lpk in a PSA lower. Who woulda thought?!

Wonder if it was the parts kit or the lower? :D