PDA

View Full Version : SOLD PLEASE DELETE

ragnizzle
10-08-2012, 3:11 PM
Hey Calgunners! SOLD PLEASE DELETE!!

Up for sale are my two Chip McCormick PowerMags. One 8rd and one 10rd. They are basically new, only used once at The Gun Room shooting range to test for function through my RIA 1911 GI about 2 months ago. They work fine, but I am more of a 47D kinda guy lol. They are stainless with buttpads and were cleaned and oiled before I put them away. No damage to any of them and I don't have the little ziplock baggies they came in, unless they are lost in the abyss that is my gear bag.

Reason for selling is because I am getting married next year and just trying to get rid of stuff I don't use very much. Heck, I might even sell my RIA 1911 for the right price. I prefer to sell them both for $45 shipped firm. They were purchased brand new from the Chip McCormick website last year when I bought my 1911. The 8rd $24.95 and 10rd $32.95 on the site right now, respectively. Expect to pay close to their prices brand new less tax if you want to break up the package. Save big on practically new mags and buy them both.

$45 shipped only. Time is precious with a family and household to take care of, so I would rather not spend time meeting up. Pictures on request, photobucket will not allow me to upload any pictures for some reason. Leave your number or email per PM and I will get pics to you ASAP. Anyway, thanks for looking!

ragnizzle
12-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Both mags sold!