View Full Version : LNIB AR/Glock accessories - KAC, Nikon, Surefire, Magpul, Crimson Trace,

10-07-2012, 2:45 PM
*Buyers should indicate "I'll take it" via PM. PMs are preferred because I am then notified immediately by email to my phone - I do not always have easy access to the computer to check posts to the AD during the day. I will honor the exact order the inquiries come in and expect buyers to be in a position to confirm shipping and payment info within 24 hours. After 24 hours - the item will be offered to the next in line. If an item is "SPF" the "Buyer" will be listed in the Ad - together with the next in line so that we avoid any uncertainty over where you stand.

1: ( "SOLD" and shipped to "Gambino1" ) LNIB Nikon ProStaff 3x9x40 BDC Matte Scope. Unmarked, never mounted - uses 1" rings.

2: ( "SOLD!" - locally here in AZ ) LNIB Complete, genuine Surefire M951 Kit. Includes M951 6V Tac Light, Millenium Housing, Tail cap switch with touch & plug-in switches, Rail mount, 7" cable switch with pressure switch, Surefire hinged IR filter - for use with IP illuminator and Night Vision

3: ( "SOLD!" - locally here in AZ ) LNIB Crimson Trace Laser Grips - latest model - LG417. Fits Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 32, 34, 35, 37 and 38. Polymer wrap-around grip - Overmold front activation. Box contains batteries, CT tool, Laser cleaning tool, unused Warranty, installation instructions.

4: ( "SOLD!" - locally here in AZ ) LNIB Magpul CTR stock (for Mil-spec tube) , MIAD grip kit, - ITEMS ARE BLACK:

5: ( "SOLD" and shipped to "L4D" )* Surefire SR switch

6: ( "SOLD" to US3 ) Knights Armament Company (KAC) Folding Rear mini 200-600 yd BUIS. Adjustable for windage & elevation, sturdy metal construction - as issued to USMC. Comes with setup instructions.

10-07-2012, 8:38 PM
PM'ed about the SR07 pressure switch.

10-09-2012, 10:30 AM
*Surefire SR switch" SOLD" and shipped to "L4D",
*Nikon 3-9x40 BDC Scope is "SOLD" to "Gambino1 "

Waiting for responses to PMs regarding Shipping or Payment info before marking other items as "Sold"

Other items will be added over the next day or so - including a Brand new POF anti-tilt Mil-Spec Buffer Tube, some Daniel Defense QR sling mounts etc

10-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Pic for KAC sight added - all sold items already shipped.

More to come later today,

10-21-2012, 1:49 PM
Ad updated to reflect price reduction and sales.

10-21-2012, 2:26 PM
would you sell an extra surefire switch? how much...please PM me. thank you.