View Full Version : Sold

The Russian Rocket
10-06-2012, 5:51 PM
Price $100. Not negotiable. Practically new.
I bought it right before they went on backorder I was planning to use it on a side mount for sgl31 Then I bought the tws dog leg. Long wait. Installed on the rail and was as happy as could be practicing dry fire and being Rambo. Finally the rear peep sight arrived and I realized that the sight does not co-witness because it has removable base instead of fixed. I bought the thing because of the cool mesh in front. Should have done some more reading. Took it to the range to sight it in. Loved it. Took it off to zero iron sights and behold Arsenal had put the front site crooked. Of course they won't fix it but SJgunguy24 does magic on Kalashnikov type rifles. So now I got the irons up and running I don't want to install the sight I won't be using on this gun back on the gun. I need to get the one with fixed base. It is on back order of course. This red dot been to the range once only. Again it does not co-witness with
tws dogleg gen 2 because it is a little taller than I was hoping it would be.
I don't need the money or the sight so please don't bother lowballing or it will rain inside your house for a year :)

San Francisco
This is the product:
This is what it was meant for
http://www.primaryarms.com/PA_Micro_Dot_RS_Products_AKML_AK_Bundle_p/md08-akml.htm or something like that
Here are some pictures of it on my gun:

10-06-2012, 6:06 PM
Assuming that's $100 shipped (your ad doesn't say), I'll take it.

Edit - Seller didn't recontact me - I don't have a problem with him selling to someone who would meet him in S.F., but the courtesy of placing that information in the sales thread and informing me that he was selling the item to another buyer who could meet him in S.F. would have been appreciated.

10-06-2012, 6:47 PM
Second in case the first deal doesn't go through.

10-06-2012, 8:47 PM
3rd in case?

10-06-2012, 9:42 PM