PDA

View Full Version : Customer Feedback Thread!

fuzz415
01-16-2012, 10:22 AM
For everyone in the Bay, you guys need to check Peter out! His prices are some of the most competitive around. If you know what you want he can get it at a low price.

I just picked up a FNP-40, no hassles, no problems, and total of 15 minutes in shop for both trips. Will go to again, Peter just became my gun guy.

huee
01-16-2012, 12:35 PM
^I second this! Thanks peter, as soon as my piggybank recovers...I will see you again!

PWPSK1
01-20-2012, 11:40 PM
Thank you both! Very much appreciated.

SOCOM1983
01-23-2012, 12:16 PM
I third this. When I am ready to get an AR-15, I am buying it from Peter. Thanks again!

STR8TSHOOTR
01-23-2012, 10:45 PM
+1. Peter is a super nice guy, is very professional, and has great prices. Highly recommended seller. :thumbsup:

MyGlock17
02-18-2012, 2:24 PM
Just picked up my G17 from him yesterday!...Awesome owner! Best prices in town hands down!

jtkkz
03-16-2012, 9:43 AM
:iagree:

Peter is great and easy to deal with, and he responds to your email :)

calif 15-22
03-16-2012, 12:51 PM
+100
Very very easy transaction. Peter is very knowledgable and friendly. The entire process could not have been easier. Very competetive pricing. Great communication and a nice guy on top of it all.

Where else can you get a DDM4 and box of cookies in the same stop:)

He is my new go to guy for all transactions.

cornice6
03-19-2012, 7:24 PM
:gunsmilie: Repeat customer here! :gunsmilie:

cosmos0665
04-02-2012, 1:29 PM
I purchased a SCAR 17 S from Peter at a great price. Iím in SoCal and I purchased the rifle without seeing it but I communicated with Peter via phone and email and he answered my questions in a timely manner.
Iím happy with my purchase and will do business with Peter again given the opportunity.

Jestor
04-04-2012, 1:25 PM
one more, Peter is great I picked up my rifle from him on Monday. super easy transaction and great price. thanks again Peter

jestor

Scottyoh530
04-04-2012, 2:41 PM
+1 for Peter, Ordered my Sig rifle for me when 4 other shops didn't want to go through the "hassle", gave me a great price and was more than happy to make the order!!

coryb619
04-04-2012, 2:53 PM
I purchased a SCAR 17 S from Peter at a great price. Iím in SoCal and I purchased the rifle without seeing it but I communicated with Peter via phone and email and he answered my questions in a timely manner.
Iím happy with my purchase and will do business with Peter again given the opportunity.

how much? 10 round mags or blocked mags?

cosmos0665
04-05-2012, 12:08 PM
how much? 10 round mags or blocked mags?

I don't know if I'm allowed to post his price but if you do a search at the forums, you might still see the thread. The price including the bullet button, pinned stock and 10/20 mag is lower than what people are asking at gunbroker right now.

ChrisKalan
04-08-2012, 11:41 AM
I had a great experience with Peter. He handled my transfer. Now I will be spending my cash with him.

U-2
04-17-2012, 9:17 AM
+1, thank you, Peter.

Mana4real
05-15-2012, 8:47 PM
Peter, thank you very much!! Always a pleasure to deal with. Going to send as much busniess as possible to you.

michaelktran
05-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Another satisfied customer here.

Super easy transaction from beginning to end and he's quick to get back to you via email.

Buy with confidence! You know what toys you want, Peter helps you get those toys!

simplesb
05-19-2012, 12:14 PM
+1 for Peter as well. He has one the best, if not the best prices on Glocks. Thanks for good service so far and good deal. I am just trying to control my spending with you .

alantani
05-25-2012, 1:30 AM
bought a sig from peter. very simple transaction, very low price. the entire process was easy. also bought two stripped lowers and did a private party transfer with his assistance. i would do business with him again.

hlam
05-29-2012, 9:44 PM
Great experiencing working with Peter. Just purchased a glock 19 gen 4 via SSE and it was the best price I was quoted. The process was nice and simple too. I would definitely buy from MPA again.

marcopolo650
06-05-2012, 2:24 PM
I just wanted to thank you Peter for your outstanding customer service and quality products. Well, I recommend to all of you out there looking to buy any kind of firearm that is legal in the U.S. (specially Cali of course) and looking for competitive prices should contact Peter, outstanding customer service (I don't think that I have ever had such a great and professional customer service before) not mind you the great prices. thanks again Peter, looking forward to doing more business with you in the near future and good luck to you guys

b18bturboek9
06-13-2012, 11:18 PM
+99999 Had a great experience here as well, and a friend of mine picked up his first ar lower. Quick and smooth transaction as well as great prices. Will be planning my next purchase through Mount Pleasant Arms thanks again. Thinking bolt action.

kydron
07-10-2012, 9:22 PM
Easy to work with for a recent transfer/purchase. Highly recommended.

iamvinhamese
08-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Peter is great. Very good pricing and responded to my emails within a day. He told me that it would take a few months to get a p226 chambered in .357 sig but he got it after a few weeks. Will be doing more business with him whenever I can

Handles
08-17-2012, 4:12 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that previous reviews of Mount Pleasant Arms are true! Peter is great and knows his stuff. He prices beat all the other local shops and delivered on a hard to find Daniel Defense M4V7LW.

freebug
08-22-2012, 11:21 PM
I bought a total of 5 Aero Precision lowers from MPAs and the price was unbeatable. IMHO - AP makes way better lowers than Spikes. The fit is immaculate compared with Spikes. The Spikes I have all exhibit wobble. Peter also gets his inventory pretty quick. Just call and he'll tell you when he'll get it in. He'll also order any rifle/pistol for you as long as he can. FFL transfers are also the most reasonable around.

Anyway, I picked up a Glock 17 Gen4 too. Again, great price and of course Peter provides great service.

He's going to get most if not all my business.

cv.cj510
08-23-2012, 11:15 PM
+1 for Peter and MPA. Picked up a total of three rifles from Peter, two LWRC and one LMT MWS. All were special order and took a little time to arrive but were worth the wait! Peter has the best customer service and prices around. Will be doing more business with MPA in the future.

teeho
08-25-2012, 3:36 AM
+1 also for Peter, I picked up a DD rifle and 2 pistols from him so far. Best prices in the area for sure! Will be getting more business from me in the future :)

Fjold
08-25-2012, 3:52 AM
I bought 4 of those AP lowers when the guys up in Sacromento had them onsale, last year. I think that I have one left, the rest went to the kids.

jtake
08-27-2012, 2:12 PM
Easy to use FFL and dealer. Highly recommended.

marcopolo650
08-28-2012, 2:59 PM
Best FFL dealer in the Bay hands down

jm13690
08-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out for Pete he is a great FFL. Customer Service is always fantastic. I want to do all my future purchases through him and hope others read this and they will too.

Darklyte27
09-15-2012, 9:33 PM
Started my DROS on my pistol today, Peter provided quick service, will pass out your business cards and refer to others. Great communication and prices.
Will definitely use his services again in the future.
Cant wait to pick up my new pistol.

Mike

408hounds
09-18-2012, 7:16 PM
Peter is the best. He is both friendly and knowledgeable.
His customer service is outstanding and prices are very competitive.
Will definitely do business with him again soon.

Dryfire Dave
09-25-2012, 5:00 PM
Add me to the list of Peter's happy customers. Great guy with great service and excellent brands in stock. Peter gets the good stuff!

PWPSK1
10-03-2012, 9:43 PM
Please post customer feedback in this thread--it is much appreciated!

marcopolo650
10-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Once again Peter is been outstanding, sometimes I wish he was not this professional and the services he provides were not as excellent so I can stop spending a lot of money:thumbsup:. looking forward to my next purchase my friend

TZL
10-07-2012, 9:00 PM
Peter is a great FFL, super reasonable prices and great to deal with

I just wish he was a bit closer to where I live...can't win them all

baffomet
10-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Just wanted to add that Peter is a true professional and very easy to deal with.

I initially went over to do a FFL transfer and ended up purchasing another rifle since his prices and service were top notched.

Thanks again Peter!

bsumoba
10-12-2012, 1:19 PM
picked up a M+M M10 762 AK Variant from MpArms. Quick service, fast, website is always up to date and his prices are always competitive.

marcopolo650
10-19-2012, 9:19 PM
Once again Peter was outstanding, two thumbs up my friend :thumbsup:

marcopolo650
11-03-2012, 9:27 AM
And again:D

Scottyoh530
11-04-2012, 4:53 PM
another +1 for Peter at Mount Pleasant Arms!!!

ericlee748
11-08-2012, 12:18 AM
+1 for Peter at MPA - picked up a Sig P220 Combat; great price and customer service. Would definitely purchase from MPA again and would recommend them highly.

shhh
11-08-2012, 9:40 PM
Have to agree with everyone here: +1 for Peter/MPA.

- great price
- easy transaction and comms
- no bs, no hype, easy going straight shooter (no pun intended)

Bottom line: worth the drive from SF to MPA

marcopolo650
11-12-2012, 10:21 PM
:King:

Schmazz
11-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Picked up a complete lower and an M92 from Peter a few weeks ago, and have to say it was an amazing experience! He's got my business for good. Great prices, great customer service, and great selection. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Silverbullett
11-29-2012, 9:07 PM
I just picked up a RIA 1911 from Peter on Monday. I must say, the entire process was easy going and hassle-free. Great customer service is key to getting my business. We got the paperwork all done in a few minutes and picking it up took even less time. After shopping around at most of the local gun shops in the area, I've decided Mt. Pleasant Arms is going to be my Go-To the next time I need to purchase another piece. Thanks again Peter!!! Highly, highly recommended!

EVGRambis
01-04-2013, 2:49 AM
Picked up a Del-Ton stripped lower from Peter today. Peter/MPA will always have first consideration for any firearm purchases I make in the future. Great price, great service, very friendly and no BS. Thank you Peter!

alantani
01-09-2013, 5:00 PM
picked up a stainless steel sig p226r last night. it was shipped in from north carolina. peter made the entire transaction quick and easy. got three more pistols coming. wouldn't go anywhere else.

Same
02-06-2013, 1:14 AM
+1 for Peter. Easy smooth transaction. Great prices.

e46sc3
02-13-2013, 12:29 AM
Had my first transaction tonight with Peter @ MPArms and I must say I was very impressed with how easy and professional he does business. It's a 130 mile round trip that I can see myself doing several times again soon. Looks like I may have found my go to guy for my SSE needs.

B.W.
02-17-2013, 3:16 PM
Peter has great prices and great service. Will continue to purchase from him. A+

centennial
03-14-2013, 1:41 PM
Mount Pleasant Arms is where miracles and dreams come true.

Truly the best customer care and service. Very kind, helpful, courteous and respectful. The scenic views are also spectacular.

Mount Pleasant Arms is such a nice place. We actually thought we were on the East Coast experiencing Southern Hospitality.

If you are anywhere in California, this is the only place to purchase the finest firearms and related accessories.

We are waiting for the end of the 30 day period to start our next gun, that Mount Pleasant Arms is so kindly holding for us.

We are also regularly reviewing www.mparms.com for great deals.

Mount Pleasant Arms is a true California landmark deserving of the highest praise.

The 2nd Amendment shines at Mount Pleasant Arms.

We are so happy. Thank you

e46sc3
03-20-2013, 2:09 AM
It's been 5 weeks since I had my first transaction at MPArms and I was so impressed with Peters customer service that I have since ordered 2 more firearms from him.

centennial
03-26-2013, 12:12 AM
I owe it to Mount Pleasant Arms for making the dreams finally come true.

Did another miracle gun at Mount Pleasant Arms last week. I can not wait to pick it up.

Then I have to wait another 30 days for my next one, that Mount Pleasant Arms is kindly keeping, if it comes true, that gun may be the biggest miracle of them all.

Mount Pleasant Arms is the most beautiful gun shop we have been to in the World!

No matter how long you have to drive in California, Mount Pleasant Arms will be the best and most worthwhile experiences of your life.

Check www.mparms.com for items that come and go fast.

The 2nd Amendment truly shines at Mount Pleasant Arms! We could not be more happier. Unmatched Stellar all star service. Thank you!

centennial
04-10-2013, 5:55 PM
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The miracles at Mount Pleasant Arms never cease! Picked up another gun. More in wait. This may be the biggest miracle of them all!

If you are looking for anything in California, no matter how far you are, Mount Pleasant Arm is the place to be. It'll be the best drive and experience of your life.

The customer service is unparalleled, you'll be amazed and happy.

Enjoy the spectacular views, makes us feel at home, our 2nd Amendment truly shines from Mount Pleasant Arms!

Having also visited gun shops on other continents, this is the most beautiful of them all.

You could never hope to find more kind and caring people and a place to do your deal.

We are having the time of our lives, thank you to Mount Pleasant Arms! Hope to see you soon for more!

Hoping for many more like a NIB Glock19 with night sights, etc. Please check the website for deals,

www.mparms.com

centennial
05-01-2013, 12:39 PM
The miracles at Mount Pleasant Arms keep coming.

In these times, Mount Pleasant Arms was very kind to find time and go through all that trouble. Started paperwork for another gun and counting the hours for the wait period to end, for the biggest miracle gun of them all!

We are truly having the best times of our lives at Mount Pleasant Arms.

There simply can not be a better gunshop anywhere with beautiful scenic views of home.

Do not forget to check the website as often as you can for new items that come and go quickly

www.mparms.com

Hope the Glock come in too!

Thank you Mount Pleasant Arms!

RussG1
05-09-2013, 5:14 PM
I agree.. a great FFL
Thanks Peter

centennial
05-24-2013, 3:56 PM
Picked up the most beautiful miracle gun of them all, at Mount Pleasant Arms recently. I can not express in words just how happy I am.

Waiting for the 30 day wait to end so I may do the next.

Mount Pleasant Arms is a Statue of Liberty for the Second Amendment that continues to shine its beacon of freedom for all.

The level of customer care, respect and kindness are unprecedented. I could not be happier and encourage everyone to visit www.mparms.com and please make this their only place to deal. It is well worth the enjoyable drive and beautiful scenery.

The Second Amendment cannot get better than Mount Pleasant Arms. Please make your want lists, take a look at the website www.mparms.com and contact Mount Pleasant Arms with your needs ASAP

centennial
06-12-2013, 2:11 PM
Will pick up the next one very soon!

Hoping for more!

Looks like it will be a great summer of hot deals at www.mparms.com

huee
07-02-2013, 12:33 AM
Thanks to Peter for helping me with another purchase. I came down from San Francisco, and every time its worth the drive. Great service and pricing! what else can you ask for.

P Funk
07-17-2013, 12:26 AM
Fantastic FFL.
I've used Peter several times and have been completely satisfied.

centennial
07-19-2013, 5:28 PM
Thank you to Mount Pleasant Arms for their kindness in making so many dreams and miracles come true.

Having picked up last month's gun and still enjoying every moment.

I am nearing picking up another beautiful miracle, that was only in my dreams!

If you are looking for a gun, Mount Pleasant Arms is truly America's best!

www.mparms.com

centennial
08-06-2013, 8:07 PM
Happily waiting for the next one from Mount Pleasant Arms.

Dr. DocGKR, a noted expert, recommends no less than three of the same gun. That is a minimum. Following the Doctor's sound advice, hopefully I will still be booked at www.mparms.com for more.

Thank you to Mount Pleasant Arms for making my dreams come true. I can still not believe my eyes, when I see what beautiful items I have. Without Mount Pleasant Arms, none of this would have been possible.

www.mparms.com is simply the best. Go ahead and take that enjoyable drive to reach the end of the rainbow at www.mparms.com

Quader
08-14-2013, 12:13 PM
Peter is one of the BEST FFL!

Thank you so much!

mpyle101
08-21-2013, 6:59 PM
Just did an SSE purchase from Grabagun through Peter. No muss, no fuss. Great prices and professional all the way. Will definitely use Mt Pleasant Arms again.

centennial
09-29-2013, 7:04 PM
Since last time I have been very fortunate to pick up a couple more!

Not many people reach the end of the rainbow in their lifetime.

Mount Pleasant has kindly made every firearm a miracle I only dreamed about in my wish list.

I can only dream for more of the same!

With my poor connection speeds, I can not be too lucky making scores on the www.mparms.com website in time, before they sell out. Mount Pleasant Arms was kind enough to contact me, when the items became available. I wanted another and Mount Pleasant Arms delivered again!

It is defiantly worthwhile, wherever you are in CA, start making that enjoyable drive. To catch the end of the rainbow at Mount Pleasant Arms. This is the 2nd Amendment's Premier Gun Shop!

sa810
10-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Great experience with Peter. Firearm I ordered came in and Peter stayed open late to accommodate my schedule.

Best FFL in the Bay Area.

mikal1911
10-22-2013, 7:54 PM
Peter @ MPArms has my business and my vouch! Outstanding gentleman with superior service.

peacedivision
11-25-2013, 10:29 PM
Another great experience at Mount Pleasant. Thanks Peter!

vg247
12-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Excellent transactions with MP ARMS- one of the best FFL's and customer service is top notch.

bushwookie
12-19-2013, 3:07 AM
Stellar guy with great prices that can't be beat. Transactions made easy as I bought an Aero Precision lower from him and a Seekins lower from Joe Bob Outfitters (on file) and transfered to him. Everything made quick and easy! Forever a customer, thank you Peter!

autotech
12-29-2013, 4:40 PM
Peter is simply THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

parksmart
01-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Great service, prices (if it's not on the website, ask him and he'll likely source it for you cheaper than having it shipped in from somewhere else) and turnaround. Glad I've been able to do business with Peter as well as refer friends to him.

centennial
01-08-2014, 3:16 PM
Mount Pleasant Arms is truly what you find at the end of the rainbow.

More Miracle Grail dreams came true.

Truly the best customer care and service. Appointments are very convenient.

Mount Pleasant Arms is California's best FFL!

www.mparms.com

centennial
02-11-2014, 2:27 PM
2014 continues with a great start at Mount Pleasant Arms!

Started paperwork and counting the days to pick up one of my favorites next in line.

If you have been looking for the best FFL, climb to the highest peak at Mount Pleasant Arms!

Mount Pleasant Arms have been very kind in making the dreams come true!

The 2nd Amendment truly shines at Mount Pleasant Arms!

Thank you!

www.mparms.com

eddyboy
02-12-2014, 6:33 PM
Another +1 for Peter. I recently SSE a P30L through him and it was a breeze.

centennial
02-24-2014, 5:43 PM
Picked up one of my top favorites I have been searching for a long time. Quick and easy.

Could not be more perfect. Best products, prices and service.

I am waiting for the next very special item in line and more!

Mount Pleasant Arms is the perfect place for California and anywhere else!

Thank you www.mparms.com

bv141
03-02-2014, 9:35 PM
Tremendous experience with an SSE purchase with Peter.

EVERYTHING was professional and well executed. It was truly a pleasure of working with Peter.

I would recommend Peter to anyone that need a solid FFL to work with.

bv

ODGREENISMEAN
03-07-2014, 11:13 AM
Couldn't be happier with the level of service Peter provided. Not only are his prices amazing, but the quality of work Peter provides in preparing and delivering your firearms is outstanding. I was in and out and out his shop within minutes.

I will definitely be purchasing my firearms from Peter in the future. Thanks again!

winter2344
03-15-2014, 12:27 PM
I've used a number of ffls in the Bay Area. This place is by far the most professional I have used. They have great inventory and doing business with Peter is a pleasure.

centennial
03-27-2014, 1:32 PM
Many places make the claim. Mount Pleasant Arms consistently delivers truly the most amazing products, price, customer care and service.

Mount Pleasant Arms makes the process quick and easy. If you are looking for the best FFL in CA and USA, Mount Pleasant Arms is the place.

Spectacular find, great deal, paperwork done, waiting for that special pick up date.

Every deal at Mount Pleasant Arms has truly been an amazing once in a lifetime experience!

Thank you! www.mparms.com

vg247
03-27-2014, 8:21 PM
Many places make the claim. Mount Pleasant Arms consistently delivers truly the most amazing products, price, customer care and service.

Mount Pleasant Arms makes the process quick and easy. If you are looking for the best FFL in CA and USA, Mount Pleasant Arms is the place.

Spectacular find, great deal, paperwork done, waiting for that special pick up date.

Every deal at Mount Pleasant Arms has truly been an amazing once in a lifetime experience!

Thank you! www.mparms.com

+1 for MPA

selong
03-28-2014, 9:40 AM
Working with Peter was awesome. Thank Goodness someone is SSE FNH pistols!

B.W.
03-28-2014, 10:37 PM
Another great transfer with Peter. Best FFL in the Bay Area! A+

jazzmaster
04-02-2014, 4:48 PM
Peter is a good guy. I highly recommend.

Varg Vikernes
04-03-2014, 9:15 PM
Are you guys contacting him through phone or email? Thinking of buying a Shield but email hasn't been replied to yet. Only been a couple of days though.

centennial
05-05-2014, 5:16 PM
Thank you Mount Pleasant Arms for your very kind, tireless and miraculous efforts!

Every piece from Mount Pleasant Arms has truly been a miracle!

This recent piece, went well beyond miracles, the impossible and inconceivable, for any lifetime! One night I was very happy to see it on the Mount Pleasant Arms website www.mparms.com

Mount Pleasant Arms take the time, to make the perfect transaction. Best prices and customer service. The utmost kindness. Very convenient appointments. Miraculous finds.

For everyone in CA and the USA. If you are looking for anything. Mount Pleasant Arms are highly recommended as your "Go-To" FFL. You will be very happy. The Mount Pleasant Arms' patch looks great too!

Varg Vikernes: I think email will be best! Give it another try and wait, they will get back to you. Check spam, maybe internet is having problems.

dk94044
05-26-2014, 6:38 AM
DROS'd at DW VBOB going to pickup today using SSE. Peter is SO nice and knowledgable. Although at first was concerned over the email with the detailed pickup instructions and paying a few hundred in cash, everything went smoothly was out in 15 min! Thanks, Peter! Would use his services again even though I had to drive an hour was worth it.

e46sc3
06-13-2014, 10:30 PM
Well just got home from a 4 hour round trip in bumper to bumper traffic to DROS/SSE my long sought after P220 Stainless Elite. Third time now Peter has provided me with professional and excellent service! Keep doing what you're doing Peter and I'll continue to be a returning customer. Thanks for everything!

glock600rr
06-21-2014, 8:01 AM
Peter always provides professional service and great deals! My latest purchase was an Aero lower and Spikes completes lower. His service was very flexible with my busy work schedule and he provided flawless service. Highly recommended!

bzzz
06-24-2014, 1:18 PM
Super awesome SSE experience. I was tripping out that the whole buying a SSE gun through Peter was way shorter than buying an on-roster handgun. For example, at another store, it took 1-hour to fill out all the paperwork to buy a Gen 3 Glock 34. With Peter, it only took 10 minutes to buy an off-roster Sig.

In all of my gun buying experiences, Peter is the most efficient. Excluding the 10-day jail time, pretty much in/out of MP Arms with a new gun in 20 mins.

If I do another SSE, I will definitely go through Peter again. He answered all my SSE questions and even suggested online retailers that would ship off-roster guns to him.

dirtymaxx12
06-24-2014, 4:02 PM
Nothing but AMAZING experiences with Peter. I've gotta admit, I thought it was "sketchy" when I first went but once I figured out how he worked I realized that he was great and efficient.

Reasonable SSE fees, great communications, and an overall nice guy. A+

Thermapen
07-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Handled my transaction for a DD rifle and a pistol SSE amid a line of other customers. Kudos for the speed, efficiency, and great customer service!

nicki
07-06-2014, 1:02 PM
II can recommend without reservation doing business with Peter.

Something else to consider when looking to do single shot exemption pistols, many of these pistols come with above 10 round magazines.

Peter can import the magazines, then give you quality reference to retrofit those magazines to 10 round only at a reasonable cost.

Depending on the pistol you are getting, new 10 round magazines can run you anywhere from 25 to 60 dollars or more per magazine if you can find them plus shipping.

Nicki

Gryff
07-06-2014, 2:29 PM
Peter @ Mt. Pleasant Arms

:party:

jrara
08-21-2014, 6:49 PM
Peter is awesome.

Its quite a drive for me but I like supporting his business.

vg247
08-21-2014, 7:51 PM
Transactions over 15+ now with Peter and he consistently has been very prompt, gets you in and out efficiently fast, overall highly recommended for all PPT's, sales and parts needs.

Great guy personally and he will have my business any day everyday

e46sc3
09-14-2014, 10:22 PM
4th time dealing with Peter and again ... Awesome experience! Finally figured out that Saturday visits take half the time to drive down from the Northbay. Thanks again for everything Peter!

B.W.
09-18-2014, 11:16 PM
Another Great Transaction with Peter! Fast, Prompt, Great Customer Service.

essjay
10-02-2014, 4:56 PM
Working with Peter was real quick, easy, and affordable. I highly recommend him.

JTBEE24
12-14-2014, 6:27 PM
A friend referred me to Peter and he has been a pleasure to work with! The drive from the city is a pain, but definitely worth it. Peter is professional, efficient and provides great customer service. Will continue to use his services for future acquisitions.