PDA

View Full Version : WASR-10 back orders

childofuniverse6969
07-05-2007, 5:37 PM
Hello DD,

I just made an order today for a backorder of WASR-10 to be shipped to riverside, CA. If I understand correctly, on the phone you stated that it might take up to 4 weeks for it to be back in stock. I am having second thoughts about cancelling my order due to the long wait time. Can I still cancel my order?
:confused:

DDs Ranch
07-05-2007, 6:16 PM
Hello DD,

I just made an order today for a backorder of WASR-10 to be shipped to riverside, CA. If I understand correctly, on the phone you stated that it might take up to 4 weeks for it to be back in stock. I am having second thoughts about cancelling my order due to the long wait time. Can I still cancel my order?
:confused:

I did say it may be around 2 weeks before we get some in, but I was informed today that we would be getting more in next week. We can still cancel your backorder if you want to. To cancel it, please call us at (716)937-7779

childofuniverse6969
07-05-2007, 7:30 PM
I did say it may be around 2 weeks before we get some in, but I was informed today that we would be getting more in next week. We can still cancel your backorder if you want to. To cancel it, please call us at (716)937-7779

Sorry it was after hours, and I didn't think anyone would be at the store at this time. I'm glad to hear that you will be getting in some next week. I have heard great reviews about you guys at DD's and I think I can wait out a week or two. Thanks for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it. :D