View Full Version : Announcing GunMountain.com, a new on-line classifieds website.

07-05-2007, 5:41 AM
Edit...........content deleted.

07-05-2007, 6:50 AM
I can personally vouch for Berry - SOLID dude. A real straight shooter.

The Professional
07-05-2007, 6:54 AM
Barry and I had a transaction before. Great guy and I could vouch for him as well.

07-12-2007, 8:31 PM
Item discription..... Need to try to get it like the text box we use on the forums.... Allows little bigger font and real easy to use options.

I like it the way it is BUT could use that!

I did my holster thing...... Going to be adding my guns as well. Should be looking like gunBAY soon.:)

07-13-2007, 3:57 AM
No problem. Getting a website up and running is one very difficult task. Building it isn't really so hard. Its getting people to the site thats the trouble. I will do my best to help out in any way and plan on being a member for a long time. Good luck Serp.

08-21-2007, 12:08 AM
Cool site! I like the layout and that it is simple and not so cluttered like other sites. I will be looking on there for guns and if I sell one I will use you. Thanks!

08-21-2007, 6:08 AM
Good job, very user friendly.

08-21-2007, 6:38 PM
A nice feature for your search engine would be additional categories like "All Firearms", and "All Revolvers", "All Shotguns" etc. It might change the hierarchy of your categories a little but it's very useful to search for something like "Stainless 357" in "All Revolvers" or something to that effect.

08-29-2007, 3:15 AM
I listed some holsters a while back. I have been getting..... "spam" mail from the ads. I was wondering if you wanted to look into that.

P.s. sorry for the "bad" comment.... I love the site and it is very good. Just want to make sure you are aware.

Everyone should still be confident when buying or selling!:)

09-15-2007, 7:58 AM
Looks good.

05-02-2008, 1:54 PM
The search function/window should be available on every page.

05-02-2008, 2:29 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. I appreciate it.

Please come by and try us out.

Change the default keywork search style on the main page. It sucks because the search performs the search on the entire ad text. Needs to be only for the title.

Search Example " "460"
Search results: Too darn many that don't apply because of the search engine logic.

06-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Heya - the site has one of those "this account has been suspended" messages now for 2 days (or so). Is it coming back online, or are you off the air for good?

06-05-2008, 4:21 PM
If you need a new web host, send me a PM.

06-05-2008, 8:33 PM
The gunmountain.com website has been suspended because of a pending legal dispute between the owners. We are working diligently to bring the dispute to a close and hope to have the website back online ASAP.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your understanding during this time.

Gun Mountain, Inc.