PDA

View Full Version : Sterling carbine rebuild kits?

zombiescanlearn
09-24-2012, 10:10 PM
I just got one of these and I've been trying to find some rebuild kits. Anyone know where I can get some? Thanks.

DasBoost
09-25-2012, 12:12 AM
Apex Gun Parts, Cope's Distr., J&G Sales, Henderson Defense, CALegalMags, 44Mag, Centerfire Systems, Exile Machine, Solar Tactical.

Any of those should have the mags; hopefully they'll disassemble them for you.

zombiescanlearn
09-25-2012, 6:48 AM
Apex Gun Parts, Cope's Distr., J&G Sales, Henderson Defense, CALegalMags, 44Mag, Centerfire Systems, Exile Machine, Solar Tactical.

Any of those should have the mags; hopefully they'll disassemble them for you.

The problem is I haven't found one who will disassemble. Exile Machine doesn't have them in stock.

Jeepers
09-25-2012, 6:56 AM
give www.robertrtg.com a try i cant get the website up right now , but they carry them from time to time and are ca friendly give them a call might have some even if not on webpage ...

also take a look over at uzitalk some of the pvt sale might fit the bill ...

zombiescanlearn
09-25-2012, 8:55 AM
give www.robertrtg.com a try i cant get the website up right now , but they carry them from time to time and are ca friendly give them a call might have some even if not on webpage ...

also take a look over at uzitalk some of the pvt sale might fit the bill ...

Thanks for the tips. i'll definitely follow up on them

DasBoost
09-25-2012, 11:03 AM
The problem is I haven't found one who will disassemble. Exile Machine doesn't have them in stock.

Ah man, that's what I was afraid of... :( Know anyone out of state you can have order them and disassemble/ship?