PDA

View Full Version : MOVIE CAR - Porsche 914 - Used in the movie Five Star Day with Cam Gigandet

Foresight88
09-24-2012, 2:18 PM
Hello Calguns-

I am posting this for a friend. He is the producer of the movie Five Star Day.

He has up for sale a Porsche 914 [license plate 5strday] which was featured in the movie Five Star Day with Cam Gigandet.
It's in nice shape cosmetically, but doesn't run due to a bad battery. I told him I'd drop a new one in for him, but he just wants it gone. Not sure if there are any other issues, but he is selling as is.

This is a great little car to tool around on. I drove it a few times about three years ago and it drives like a suped go cart, it's awesome. Sit's really low and takes really tight corners.

He is located in Orange County.

I will post pics of the car later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIhxSlLgdiw

[The car is in the trailer actually, at 00:05 and 00:23.]

He has it posted at $8000 OBO (he negotiates for a living so you might be able to negotiate a little with him).
He said he will include a signed Five Star Day hat, and a Five Star Day T Shirt. You might be able to get a copy of the DVD from him too, but no guarantees.

Not sure if he would take a trade, but if you have something amazing, precious metals, or older HKs brand new in box to offer I'm sure he might consider.

Foresight88
09-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Bump for a rad little Porsche