PDA

View Full Version : Good place to get stripped lower?

zin466
09-23-2012, 9:55 PM
I live in a Los Angeles district (Woodland Hills) and I am searching for a stripped lower for preferably 100$ or less without fee's and tax. I looked at Turner's Outdoorsmen at Reseda which is fairly close, but read many negative reviews about the place. I read some good things about Addax tactical but I want to see what other options I have.

LAKings22
09-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Most of the negative reviews on turners is because of the service not the products.

I was at Oaktree yesterday and they had a nice selections of spikes lowers for a little over $100. You can also contact global arms in Glendale. There is PD guns and tools in San Fernando owners name it Dimitri, his a great guy and very helpful.

BHPFan
09-24-2012, 4:30 AM
I live in a Los Angeles district (Woodland Hills) and I am searching for a stripped lower for preferably 100$ or less without fee's and tax. I looked at Turner's Outdoorsmen at Reseda which is fairly close, but read many negative reviews about the place. I read some good things about Addax tactical but I want to see what other options I have.

Addax Tactical is great and I highly recommend them, but give them a call for availability and pricing.

While Turners have good products and they sell lowers, they are usually above your price.

You can check all the other mentioned places like PDG, Oaktree and Global Arms.

Mike_Pannell
09-24-2012, 4:59 AM
Check out Quintin Defense, Billit lowers, very nice stuff...

motodog57
09-24-2012, 6:37 AM
a lower for under $100. mmm try your local crackhead or that biker guy that lives down the street and if you do find one for that price let me know where so i can get one to . your best bet would be to check all the shops in your area and find the one with the lowest price you can find them cheaper on the web but when you add in shipping and fees you are down more than if you had bought local anyway good luck

ummmmmm456
09-24-2012, 7:38 AM
Turners has them from time to time for 69.99.