PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT - 11.5" Pistol upper **San Diego**

FCOD
09-23-2012, 7:58 AM
****SOLD****

I have been working on a pistol upper for my 80% lower, but the excitement of owning an AR pistol has pretty much subsided and I honestly don't know if I'd ever shoot it. It is made of some top quality parts.

It's present configuration is as follows:

-A3 upper
-Centurion Arms 11.5" hammer forged barrel
-Troy Claymore muzzle brake
-YHM low-profile gas block
-Black gas tube

The upper currently is installed with a Troy VTAC proprietary barrel nut. I stripped one of the screws on the hand guard, so Troy is sending me one of the newer version VTAC hand guards which should arrive this week. I will include a factory barrel nut with the upper if you choose to use the VTAC hand guard. No C/H and no BCG included.

Sell for $350 without hand guard or $450 which will include Troy 11" VTAC hand guard.

Located in San Diego and prefer face to face to save on shipping costs. Email me for pictures at LS1gregg@gmail.com

I am also open to trade offers for pretty much anything between a 16" and 20" upper. Show me what you have.

DISCLAIMER: BUYER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY OF KNOWING NFA AND CA DOJ LAWS SURROUNDING PISTOL LENGTH UPPERS. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU BUYING THIS, PUTTING IT ON A RIFLE LOWER AND GETTING ARRESTED :) NOR WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OTHER VIOLATION COMMITTED WITH THIS UPPER

no_op
09-23-2012, 10:04 AM
I'll take it