PDA

View Full Version : 99 TRIUMPH THUNDERBIRD SPORT CAFE RACER

RangerRoy
09-20-2012, 6:52 PM
This is a rare and coveted Triumph Thunderbird sport in great mechanical and cosmetic as well as turnkey condtion. No repairs needed and ready for the road. It is close to 8K original miles with a clean title. Great for a Cafe racer project and I have already added some little customizing to it. I added the cafe racer fairing form NewBonneville.com as well as the cafe style mirrors. It also has a functioning monza gas cap and HID lights right now. This has better HP and performance than a modded Thruxton or Bonneville and is one of the original Hinckley Triples that are still British manufactured. This draws attention and conversation everywhere I go and I could almost guarantee that there is not another bike like this where you will be parking. It will be hard for anybody to find a classic british bike in this great condition. I'm located in La Palma close to the police Station if you want to come by and check it out. Pls. leave me your number for me to text or call you if you want to schedule an appt. Nothing wrong with this bike, just have too many toys in the garage. Ready to ride away.

$4000 is what I'm asking for. This is not a project bike which needs parts here and there and repairs and leaks here and there. This is a turnkey bike and was serviced a year ago by BA Moto in Long Beach who specializes ni British bikes.
I've seen people buy cafe racer projects for a couple of grand and a year after and double that investment, they still ended up with a frankenbike which does not run and ride right. Once you see the bike you'll understand what I mean. You can text or call me 714-906-8011
thanks for checking out my post.

RangerRoy
09-21-2012, 5:41 PM
B U M P

RangerRoy
09-22-2012, 7:38 PM
B T T

RangerRoy
09-26-2012, 4:41 PM
S O L D. Pls. Feel free to delete