PDA

View Full Version : anyone shoot in the Tulare CO Mountains/Sequioa National Monument?

zeekster
07-01-2007, 11:03 AM
anyone shoot up in this area? Back before I bought my vacation home I asked some locals and they told me it's OK as long as your not in a residential area and they suggested I go to a spot that they know people target shoot at which looks like an OK place but I just want to hear from anyone that regularly shoots/has shoot up in this area. Basically off of HW 190 in Seqioua National Monument in Tulare County. Perhaps I should call the Ranger Station to make sure?

Pthfndr
07-01-2007, 1:52 PM
anyone shoot up in this area? Back before I bought my vacation home I asked some locals and they told me it's OK as long as your not in a residential area and they suggested I go to a spot that they know people target shoot at which looks like an OK place but I just want to hear from anyone that regularly shoots/has shoot up in this area. Basically off of HW 190 in Seqioua National Monument in Tulare County. Perhaps I should call the Ranger Station to make sure?

I would check with the ranger station. The borders for Sequoia National PARK wind around quite a bit. You want to make sure you're outside park boundries and in the National Forest part of Sequoia / Kings Canyon.