PDA

View Full Version : Looking for part-time assistant at auto shop

PatientCone
09-15-2012, 11:42 AM
I am looking for a part-time assistant to help with some of the duties around my auto shops. The main thing I am looking for right now is someone to handle drop-off and pick-up of my wholesale accounts, speaking and gaining new accounts and also random activites around the shop such as helping work on cars and dealing with tires. I am looking for someone who is flexible and personality is a huge factor. They need general knowledge of cars (we will work on all the detailed information on mainly tires/wheels) and have great people skills as they will be talking to my wholesalers and accounts and will be out trying to gain new accounts as well- so they will have to be able to sell the service. I would prefer clean-cut and professional. Looking for around 20-25 hours per week for right now during normal business hours. Let me know if you guys know anyone interested. Trying to run a few companies and still work on cars by myself is getting fairly overwhelming. Thanks.

Shop is in South Orange County- Laguna Niguel

-Kevin

PatientCone
09-17-2012, 10:21 AM
Btt

BonnieB
09-17-2012, 11:49 AM
You can't legally specify an age, in a job ad, even here. Other qualifications are ok.

PatientCone
09-17-2012, 3:03 PM
You can't legally specify an age, in a job ad, even here. Other qualifications are ok.

taken care of

vtrigger77
09-22-2012, 6:48 PM
wish ou where closer im in lake elsinore and need a job. ive worked at a body shop before and also delivered parts for dealers

4thSBCT
09-29-2012, 11:59 AM
pm sent

gimme
10-03-2012, 9:34 AM
pm'd in case you hadn't found anyone yet

Chevy57fan
10-09-2012, 8:28 PM
PM sent

lumwilliam
10-09-2012, 8:32 PM
I think it's awesome that you're trying to hire from Calguns, PatientCone. Warms my heart and makes this feel like a real community. What's the name of your shop? I'd be happy to recommend you to my friends in OC.