PDA

View Full Version : Yugo M70AB2 Kit/ NDS Reciever - I don't think I want to finish this build

insin
09-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Hello all,
This is not a WTS thread. I would like to know the best way to go about selling a YUGO M70AB2 build that stalled half way through and was never finished? Its on an NDS receiver. I got as far as doing the rivets. I did a decent job except for rear trunnion that may have to be redone. The barrel is installed. (original barrel) and the stock is partially installed (non-permanent blocked folding mechanism)to give OAL over 30 to be 100% legal. I even refinished the metal with dura coat (flat black). Ohh and all matching numbers.

None of the internals have been installed yet. I have all the parts. I have both black polymer and NEW ironwood design walnut refinished hand guards.

My question is... Would there be interest in me selling somtpething like this? I mean, it's not a completed rifle, and it's not a parts kit. It's somewhere in between. Of course this would have to go through an FFL when the time came. I don't really need to get rid of it, but why keep something that I am never going to finish. It's been about 5 years since I took a break from the build project.

What is the going rate for something like this anyway?

Thanks

ott1
09-14-2012, 11:58 PM
Go to a build party and finish it. There are several build parties in northern and southern california.

Jayruta
09-15-2012, 12:09 AM
The kit will resell pretty good atm i have seen ppl pay upwards of 700 for the kit itself. If you are in san diego you could finish it up in my garage and bring the sa-85 with you :) so we could work out a deal. I have all the tooling to homebuild. I would probably carefully demil it to a parts kit and sell off each seperatly if your not interested in finishing it.