View Full Version : Thumbs up for Turner's

09-14-2012, 2:01 PM
Doesn't really seem like Turner's is watching this board anymore but I thought I'd post up anyway: Dan at the Kearny Mesa store was very helpful towards this 100% Grade A noob on buying his first 'AR and I'm grateful for it. I love my Ruger 556E and hope they get restocked on the Colts soon. I've been back in the store repeatedly with loads of questions but Dan and the other people there are always willing to help regardless of how busy they were. Cute cashiers are also a big plus. :rolleyes:

With all of that said I'm new to the whole buying/waiting experience. I wanted to buy the Colt 6920 but Turner's is out of stock. How long does it usually take to restock these things?

BTW this looks like a great forum that'll help keep me from blowing my face off as well as staying out of jail...

09-14-2012, 9:32 PM
enjoy your rifle man! I like turners too. This is a great forum and you can learn a lot from it! WELCOME brotha!

09-15-2012, 12:46 AM
Thank you sir! I just hope they get that M4 in soon. Somehow I get the feeling that I'll like that better than the Ruger...

09-15-2012, 1:13 AM
I'm seeing more and more new employees @ the reseda location and the past
2x I was asked if I needed help without even pulling a number. It caught me of guard. This forum is great and almost everyone is from CA so you get more accurate do's and dont's and a lot of quick advice. ��

09-15-2012, 1:50 AM
Yeah I'm gonna need this forum to at least stay out of jail. Christ it's like they wrote the laws just so they could throw you in jail; I don't know about you guys but I don't speak legalese...

09-15-2012, 2:22 AM
Always had good experience with Turners.