PDA

View Full Version : 15% off Optics?

LBDamned
09-14-2012, 7:12 AM
So today they have banner (and sent email) for 15% off optics (presumably select items)...

There is no coupon code and when I look in the optics section, I don't see anything discounted... Usually if the price is a sale price they mark through the regular and list the sale...

Am I missing something?... tried calling, but I noticed that when they do free shipping, they don't answer (understandable, I'm sure they are swamped)...

Hopefully I'll get a response before the sale and free shipping is over (even though I don't really need any more optics - I can't resist :o)

Palmetto State Armory
09-14-2012, 8:17 AM
The 15% off should work on everything except the Aimpoint PRO, and any other clearance items (such as the magnified optics package).

I tried it on a few different optics such as EOTech and it worked. Which optics in particular are you not having the sale apply to?

Thanks,

LBDamned
09-14-2012, 8:51 AM
does it apply automatically at check out or something?

There is no particular optic that it didn't apply to... I'm wondering if there is a code to apply or if the prices listed are the sale?... or as questioned above - maybe 15% is deducted during check-out?

Palmetto State Armory
09-14-2012, 9:45 AM
It automatically applies when you add it to the cart.

LBDamned
09-14-2012, 9:55 AM
10-4 thanks

mAd mOrdigan
09-19-2012, 4:42 PM
hi, i was trying this as well and was getting all the way to the end of checkout and the price stayed the same

Palmetto State Armory
09-20-2012, 5:32 AM
The optic sale was only for a few days and ended yesterday. Keep an eye on our website as we will probably be doing something this weekend.

mAd mOrdigan
09-20-2012, 10:55 AM
oh good thing i saw this today. i was about to buy it on amazon just now! i'll wait the weekend then. thanks