View Full Version : WTB M44 Mosin, Hex Mosins

09-13-2012, 8:49 AM
Hi I'm in Napa, North Bay Area, and am looking for any range of M44, M38, or Hex Mosins. I'd be interested in hearing what you've got. I'm not real specific so if you're thinking of selling, let me know and maybe we can make it an easy transaction. C&R in hand with cash ready to buy.

Marcus von W.
09-13-2012, 9:27 AM
I have a nice all original WW2 condition and configuration, all original stamped matching, non-refurbed, non-import marked, possible WW2 bring-back, 1945 M44 listed in the "For Sale" section for $300 + shipping.

It has the cleaning rod AND its original, very scarce and desirable, WW2 (not post-war) sling..... this is a "one of a kind", all original, collector grade, M44 - not one of the usual mix-master post-war Soviet refurbed carbines like all the others - and you will never see another one like this.

The only issue with it is that someone bent the bolt handle down a littlee years ago ( at on time in the distant past, a military rifle of any sort was valued only for its possible use as a cheap hunting rifle) so this will have to be sent to a qualified and experienced boltsmith to be corrected.

If anyone is interested, please email me directly at vonweigert@earthlink.net